Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just a thought: I know some of the Teddy 990s have been criticised for looking like GRs, (red v3 for example) but isn’t what they technically are, and it’s just the community that hyped the releases as if they’re collabs?

He got hired by NB as MiUSA creative director or whatever so technically he’s internal to the company. On the NB Australia site at least they don’t even mention Teddy’s name in the product name or description.

Given his title, I assume he’ll have input in all non-retro MiUSA GR releases. Maybe the hype will start to simmer some more after the first round of 16.
This.

They’re not a Teddy Santis collab, they’re simply Made in the US NBs curated by NBs creative director… who is Teddy

Saks Fifth pre-order pair arrived to go with some other recent pick ups.
9503B4F4-C32A-4E77-9C28-A2B64EC803DD.jpeg
EA01C878-E085-4382-BFB4-FE3E83981DDD.jpeg
8A61CC8D-12B6-4C73-9BEE-C38B93BDE537.jpeg
D778D372-DF3C-49C0-AB4D-AFC6CC70AF18.jpeg

hella sizes of moonbeams and sea salts

and the red ones that dropped yesterday

I don’t run nearly as much as I used to compared to 2-3 years ago (transitioned from running to strength training/calisthenics). However, this shirt looks DOPE AF to me. Then again, it’s difficult for me to justify paying $70 for a t-shirt since I rarely wear t-shirts nowadays :emoji_sweat_smile:

But I think people are also wondering is how are people determining their TTS? Brannock device? Size charts online? Just how they feel upon trying on?
I went to a local running shoe store and I was measured at a 9.5 so that's what i get. If the shoe runs big I just have a little wiggle room but still go tts.

I went to a local running shoe store and I was measured at a 9.5 so that's what i get. If the shoe runs big I just have a little wiggle room but still go tts.
How much room does going TTS leave you at the end of the shoe? I measure at a size 9, if I go by the online size chart. But I've tried size 9 in multiple new balance models and my toes are hitting the end of the shoe and it's tight on the edges. I go up to size 9.5 in most shoes and some even 10s, like Jordan 3s and Reebok Questions.

How much room does going TTS leave you at the end of the shoe? I measure at a size 9, if I go by the online size chart. But I've tried size 9 in multiple new balance models and my toes are hitting the end of the shoe and it's tight on the edges. I go up to size 9.5 in most shoes and some even 10s, like Jordan 3s and Reebok Questions.
Just a little bit my toes have room to move around but I'm not slipping out the back of the shoe when I walk.

Typically you go for what your foot measurement is on a brannock device in a dress shoe or sandal. Would usually go half bigger in a sneaker. I measure 11 on a brannock and wear 11 in dress shoes and 11.5 in sneakers.

Typically you go for what your foot measurement is on a brannock device in a dress shoe or sandal. Would usually go half bigger in a sneaker. I measure 11 on a brannock and wear 11 in dress shoes and 11.5 in sneakers.
im an 11 in brannock too. but depending the sneaker brand and model i can be an 11 (chucks) up to a 13 (yzy). there is no consistency in general in sneaker forums when folks recommend going with or up/down from TTS.

im an 11 in brannock too. but depending the sneaker brand and model i can be an 11 (chucks) up to a 13 (yzy). there is no consistency in general in sneaker forums when folks recommend going with or up/down from TTS.
Correct. If someone asks for guidance I tell them my experience with sizing comparisons between brands but it doesn't always translate over to others. It's why I use words like "typically" and "usually" plus make them sign a waiver to not hold me responsible if they don't get the right fit lol

Finally got them! Initially passed when they released and i regretted it. I almost went the resale route but just couldn’t do it and didn’t want to pay the premium on overseas sites. This week I did a random search and saw Saks had my size (the only size) and was able to check out with 15% off. Was still skeptical since it was the only size available and the order could get cancelled. They got here today and they are great!

420ACDDD-9A72-4C27-ACDE-E84F5E38213C.jpeg

what in the actual hell is this?! lol

what in the actual hell is this?! lol
Probably returns on used pairs, and they’re putting them back up for sale.

Back
Top Bottom