Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

TB2, TA2, and TE3 supposed to be 8/18 or 8/25(my bday so may have to cop)

and i think them orange AL2 first 8/12

obviously give or take a week on dates

TB2, TA2, and TE3 supposed to be 8/18 or 8/25(my bday so may have to cop)

and i think them orange AL2 first 8/12

obviously give or take a week on dates
So those 4 pairs and the TC3 will round out the teddy 16. 3 V2’s & 2 V3’s. Wonder what he’s got planned next

so many sites running raffles on the orange V2s. i dont want to miss out on this release but i also dont want to fill out multiple raffles either. the raw amethyst pair was an instant sellout, i think these will be too

LPU: M998CFX
BD93327D-AFBD-426C-8FB3-BC35528BC6BA.jpeg

Oh yeah I remember those joints, everybody hated those and no one bought them :D
That ALD label will blind folks though I'm sure 100% lol
:lol: I might've been the only person on the planet that bought them. I got em for like $45 and wore them all winter. Thought about them instantly when I saw the ALD collab

I am such a sucker for the beef and broc colorway....I'm sure ill take an L but would love to have those Rainiers

Just be patient on the orange pair. I thought the same about the Marblehead and white pairs and for awhile it seemed like I'd have to overpay for them, but then a week or so later they were easy to get for retail.
I’m still searching for a size 13 on the moonbeams. Those dried up quick in my size

2002RNB not Protection Pack
E99880FF-A6DB-4AD2-9F8C-21545690C7C4.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 3009961
Thats misleading lol. Linking the regular 2002RNB and posting a picture of the 2002RDF protection pack colorway

I’m still searching for a size 13 on the moonbeams. Those dried up quick in my size
I know the feeling. I’ve been looking for a size 14 and it’s rough out there. Hard to believe not one person bought them to flip/resell. I’ve been checking eBay/StockX/Goat/FlightClub and I got nothing.

So far I have the sea salt & amethyst pairs, and i’d like 2 more pairs of v3’s from this current round of 16. The “kith” colorway is on the top of my list. For the second pair it's a toss up between the marblehead/incense & upcoming olive colorway. The marbleheads will probably win out though, as that grey midsole on anything other than a grey upper kills it for me. Made the burgundy's an easy pass.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom