Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

ive got v5s in grey, navy and black. easily the comfiest of the MiUSA NB has to offer. im embarrassed to say i sold my size? X NB 990v5 when times were a bit tough. total regret
Agreed. Super excited for the V6 next

Last couple…

40AE7B5F-EF35-4CC5-BB7F-6AD3914588B9.jpeg
57F26C0B-C8AF-45D7-A5BD-7D19E4F17C2E.jpeg

Well damn. 2 different answers. I tried on a few 574's at D1ck's and the 11's fit me better. I realize they're different models, but wanted an idea. also saw 2 different answers by youtube reviewers

For me I used to wear a 15 in Jordan retros, only because I have a wide foot and they are cut like crap vs the OG pairs. I’ve tried to wear a 14, and they are fine for short periods after they are broken in, but wearing them for a full day forget it.

Air forces are a different story. I can wear a size 14 all day with no issues. I believe they are cut somewhat big, so true to size works for those.

For my NB’s I went with a 14 across the board on my 990 V1, V2, V3 and V4. Ended up selling the V2 & V4 due to them being too tight in the forefoot region. My V1’s I’m hanging over the midsole width wise. They are comfortable none the less, but for now they are my daily beaters. Personally the 990V3’s fit me the best all around. 8 pairs and counting!

Well damn. 2 different answers. I tried on a few 574's at D1ck's and the 11's fit me better. I realize they're different models, but wanted an idea. also saw 2 different answers by youtube reviewers
If sz 11 fits better for you, then get the same size on 57/40.

Do you half size down on any new balances?
998's I would because those are long af. Wish I knew this when I had to sell my grand prix's because of massive heel slip.
997's are a tad big but still wouldn't size down but everyone's foot is different.

Back
Top Bottom