Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

their 10 deep gear is on point... I wonder if the StunnaMan designed it
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 thank you my dude 
glasses.gif

As much as I love my Salmon Soles and Steel Blues, I almost hope that RF doesn't do a New Balance collab any time soon....has anyone seen the Asics thread recently? I know this thread has gotten a little iffy at times, but good lord, that thread is completely different now. Would hate to see that happen over here.

As much as I love my Salmon Soles and Steel Blues, I almost hope that RF doesn't do a New Balance collab any time soon....has anyone seen the Asics thread recently? I know this thread has gotten a little iffy at times, but good lord, that thread is completely different now. Would hate to see that happen over here.

:smh: :smh: cant wait for that release hype to be over

Last edited:
The thirst for those rf is ridiculous.

Seriously. People are going crazy over the ECP release and they're not even that cool! Mojito's on the other hand... : )

I'm thinking about getting the Invincible Brogue's. I'm not sure what kind of outfit and style I should wear those with though. Khaki's maybe?

Seriously. People are going crazy over the ECP release and they're not even that cool! Mojito's on the other hand... : )

I'm thinking about getting the Invincible Brogue's. I'm not sure what kind of outfit and style I should wear those with though. Khaki's maybe?
Yet you have them in your signature... 
laugh.gif

Yet you have them in your signature... 
laugh.gif

Yes, in my signature it says, "WTB (Want To Buy): sz 9.5 NB 574 Mojito."

I missed out on Sneaker Politics' release and I haven't been able to find a sz 9.5 for a decent price since.

Last edited:
Yes, in my signature it says, "WTB (Want To Buy): sz 9.5 NB 574 Mojito."

I missed out on Sneaker Politics' release and I haven't been able to find a sz 9.5 for a decent price since.
I meant the Knicks, because of your Ronnie Fieg comment. We all know you need Mojitos. Trust me, that's not being debated. 

Ya agree with B Sox, the Asics thread has gotten ridiculous. Without launching into a whole RF argument (we've been thru that already) I think it's pretty crazy what people are willing to do for freaking shoes. I mean, they are shoes for crying out loud. The fact that people are willing to camp multiple days just to get some Asics with a Knicks colorway is laughable to me.

Reactions: God
Ya agree with B Sox, the Asics thread has gotten ridiculous. Without launching into a whole RF argument (we've been thru that already) I think it's pretty crazy what people are willing to do for freaking shoes. I mean, they are shoes for crying out loud. The fact that people are willing to camp multiple days just to get a pair of shoes is laughable to me.
* fixed, it shouldnt matter what pair of shoes they are, asics or otherwise

Back
Top Bottom