Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just got these in the mail 104$ shipped next day air @ zappos.com I got the last navy they have sizes in the black those are 179$ tho
$104 is a steal for these.  nice cop! 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Can you imagine the hype if those A.R.C.s released these days? It would be almost as impossible as an RF release

really hoping that both of the 1500's make their way stateside. although i can't believe that price that end had them listed for!

.....just realized this price is still standing and am having a hard time not pulling the trigger.
im in the same boat as you man. I dont see why they wouldnt be releasing over in the states if the 2 other colorways did idk 

anyone ever notice that all us/uk made NBs come unlaced while all asian mades come fully laced? i wonder what the exact reason for that is.  my assumption is that it simply has to do with the labor cost/time of lacing the shoes in the factory as oppose to not but at the same time i wonder if there is more to it.  just a thought topic..

just a post to commend NB on their customer service -

I bought a pair of chambray 574's on ebay, noticed that the sole thickness on one shoe was a full half inch thicker than the other shoe.

I found out where the seller purchased them from, he told me Pac Sun, but Pac Sun wouldn't take them back b/c I didn't have a receipt and they no longer had them in stock. I thought I was SOL, but upon the recommendation of NT's own Stunnaman, I contacted NB.

NB asked me to send them back and told me to give them 3 options for an exchange - I told them I wanted some 1300's and offered to pay the difference (574's retail for like 74.99, the Made in the USA 1300's retail for around 149.99)...they said 'it's not a big deal and they are price comparable' and shipped out a pair of the 1300's the next day.

Just received them today and couldn't be happier with New Balance and NB customer service. Plus, the fact that they're the LAST sneaker company STILL making shoes in the USA - I'm MORE than happy to support NB.

will post pics in a bit.

A+++++

edit:
pics - 574's:

1300's:

Last edited:
just a post to commend NB on their customer service -

I bought a pair of chambray 574's on ebay, noticed that the sole thickness on one shoe was a full half inch thicker than the other shoe.

I found out where the seller purchased them from, he told me Pac Sun, but Pac Sun wouldn't take them back b/c I didn't have a receipt and they no longer had them in stock. I thought I was SOL, but upon the recommendation of NT's own Stunnaman, I contacted NB.

NB asked me to send them back and told me to give them 3 options for an exchange - I told them I wanted some 1300's and offered to pay the difference (574's retail for like 74.99, the Made in the USA 1300's retail for around 149.99)...they said 'it's not a big deal and they are price comparable' and shipped out a pair of the 1300's the next day.

Just received them today and couldn't be happier with New Balance and NB customer service. Plus, the fact that they're the LAST sneaker company STILL making shoes in the USA - I'm MORE than happy to support NB.

will post pics in a bit.

A+++++

edit:
pics - 574's:

1300's:
This is exactly why I love this brand!!!!

Those 998s > Mojitos any day. I love the 998, can't wait for the all red suede pair to surface.

Back
Top Bottom