Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Any advice on sizing for the Paperboy 1500s? They fit narrow like other UK models or TTS?
I got the same in those as any of my NBs. Probably not helpful, but I wear the same size in all NBs, Made in Asia, Made in USA, Make in UK.

Wearing Pattas today:
PXL_20221204_152341402.jpg

I got the same in those as any of my NBs. Probably not helpful, but I wear the same size in all NBs, Made in Asia, Made in USA, Make in UK.

Wearing Pattas today:
You just go TTS then for all? And love those pattas but just can't get over the lime hits.

Wearing Pattas today:
Where do you get your socks from? You always have cool looking socks.

anyone need the Tan Kith V2 for retail? DS 7.5 and ill throw in tan laces

I got mine and am actually underwhelmed with the 993. Just hope this helps me down the line when I try to buy other Kith NB lol

That Salehe 990v2 is my favorite NB of 2022. Concept and colorway execution is ON POINT. They saved the best for last, IMO.

Alright. Just seen two shoetubers call then 9060 Age of Discovery’s “bricks”

I’m still not sleeping and will be up early copping on Saturday while the attention is on Cherry 11s. But good to know the internet ain’t hyping these up/making them impossible

Back
Top Bottom