Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

It will be extremely difficult, but Ive been hearing that they're releasing at a few other places next week. So if you don't get them from CNCPTS in a couple days, don't give up hope!

Good info! Yeah, I missed out on the Neptunes this morning, but I really want these. The colors and materials is what got my attention.

Yup, you're right. For some reason the tongue made me think of 998, but it's definitely a 1500.

So the jacket for the seal release will be sold separately or is there an option to buy both the shoes and jacket?

I see an auction for a size 9 in the SEALs going for 420 and a size 10 for 356..... wtf people are beasting that hard for these?

I like those Hanon 1500's. I'll get them depending on the price and where they're available. I ended up having to pay a lot in import duties and taxes last time I got something from Hanon. If they're only on Hanon's site, I at least have some reward points.

No luck on the seals. Wow these thing sold out in less than 5 seconds. Anyone know where else they go'n have them?

Damn, I have been getting really lucky with all releases that aren't on NDC. Can't wait to get those 999s in!

i was on the site refreshing repeatedly when they came live. there is no possible way anyone could have checked out in the time they came available for me. don't understand releases nowadays.

i was on the site refreshing repeatedly when they came live. there is no possible way anyone could have checked out in the time they came available for me. don't understand releases nowadays.
Same here. I have the checkout process pretty much down to a science, but I didn't even have the opportunity to get there. Not quite sure what happened.

Never mind i actually got the shoes and jacket, weird that they where available 3 minutes after 12

Back
Top Bottom