Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

While the quality of the UK GRs might be falling off, I still don't think anything can touch their packs. Those race days look amazing. 

new pickup Thanks to DJ DECKS (one off the grail list with another enroute)

I never post pics but since leaving in Feb I've been able to cop a few. Tassies (thanks jellyfishin) mojitos, kennedies, white pigeons, black pigeons, hanon 1500s, red 999 elites and several other "gr"s. I'm sure I am forgetting some but those are the main NB pickups, have a few more from "other" brands I am hyped for too.... It will be quite the stash when I get back. Wests will be on that list soon too
wink.gif
inshallah.
very nice pickup! love those

Debating picking up those Boston Marathons...

do it!!! the boston 890v3's are super comfy...but i kinda feel they pop almost a bit too much...and can come across a bit like a kid's shoe...haha...

*taken w/ no filter

make sure you buy them from sns though, since they're donating the proceeds to the boston one fund...

i bought my pair from packer shoes, since they donated the proceeds to the boys and girls club of dorchester, ma (hometown of the little boy that died from the bombing)...

i'm tempted to pick up the "london" model now as well...haha...not a fan of the "tokyo" version though...

new pickup Thanks to DJ DECKS (one off the grail list with another enroute)

I never post pics but since leaving in Feb I've been able to cop a few. Tassies (thanks jellyfishin) mojitos, kennedies, white pigeons, black pigeons, hanon 1500s, red 999 elites and several other "gr"s. I'm sure I am forgetting some but those are the main NB pickups, have a few more from "other" brands I am hyped for too.... It will be quite the stash when I get back. Wests will be on that list soon too
wink.gif
inshallah.
so jealous right now of those 

Dang Stunna, the Marathons, the Nice Kicks, the Concepts Harvard, all on my hit list and you got them all in one shot...

Why you gotta do that to me...LOL

Posted two days ago, here is the upcoming New Balance x Invincible CM1400IV "Brogue" being released May 18, 2013 at Invincible Taiwan and Global Release June 1, 2013

The red and black 998 option is up on newbalance.com, you just cant click it and no pic is available. Im guessing that means they are just about to release?..

Posted two days ago, here is the upcoming New Balance x Invincible CM1400IV "Brogue" being released May 18, 2013 at Invincible Taiwan and Global Release June 1, 2013
Something about these just seems off to me. I think the sole and lining should be the same color. The contrast doesn't look right.

The more I see those Invincible joints, the less I like them for my own use.  The concept, materials and craftsmanship are definitely appreciated, but I don't think that's a look I could pull off.  

Back
Top Bottom