Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

some preview pics i found online. NOT MINE.

believe these are 4th quarter releases.

Last edited:
Green 990s, Grey/Infrared 996, and Grey/Green 1300s will all be copped. Not to mention the Black/Grey 580s that are dropping as well. It's going to be a fun Q4.

Thanks for the love and hate Team NB. Any exposure is a good exposure. Check my signature!

But Mojito's aside, I want to buy NB Invincible Brogues on 06-01-13. Does anybody know which website will be getting them?

Last edited:
Ooh. New 990 Anniversaries. Do we get them in red?
well if you consider burgundy to be red, then yes. that's a 3rd quarter release/fall (meaning they should be dropping in june or july). an early pair already sold on ebay for $250 i think. there is a red 998 coming out for the same season as well, if youre only looking for red sneakers and not into burgundy.

getting ready to ship some samples out to a new home and figured id share pics. chances are most have never seen pics of this iteration of the purple devil samples, let alone the other two.

here's the two other ones followed by a set of the ones i have. i actually like the way the leather and suede panels are switched up and used on the samples better than the released version, and the different sole flows nicely. i am a sucker for gumsoles though so the released version works for me too. enjoy.

^Yeah, I love my pair- but the good thing is that they aren't going for ridiculous prices right now. You can get a pair for around $200

whats yall experience with Hanon and shipping, how long does it take for them to ship to the states?

I will have to check around. In regards to your question about Hanon, I've never had any issues. They have pretty quick shipping for what I remember.

Thanks for the love and hate Team NB. Any exposure is a good exposure. Check my signature!

But Mojito's aside, I want to buy NB Invincible Brogues on 06-01-13. Does anybody know which website will be getting them?

Many places in Singapore are getting them as well as some euro sites, I think US might get them but I have heard nothing on this

Mad I slept on those Collete 580s. :smh:

What size are you? You can still find them

Back
Top Bottom