Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IDK why 990v3 some pairs of waffle tongues were sharp.
IG: cozxyz
330647010_1891618961204035_4181249417933193009_n.jpg
How do you like those v1s? I'm eyeing those.

574s are like air max 90s to me. Looks good but not that comfortable. I got both bodega pairs and that will probably be it.

I know the 574 isn't popular with sneakerheads, is basically a cheap 576, etc., but I've always thought it was one of the better normal person casual shoe even though I've never bought a pair myself

Does anyone know what the exact differences between the 574 and 574 Legacy are? I assume it's more expensive because of different materials, but I'm curious if there's anything else. In some photos I think the Legacy has a slightly sleeker toebox/upper, but maybe my eyes are deceiving me...

Changing subject, I think the 530 might be the most popular model with women where I live. Is it the same elsewhere?

JJJ released already? Im not following it at all, just saw Kith has a raffle still up, but from reading a couple pages here it went out already?

I know the 574 isn't popular with sneakerheads, is basically a cheap 576, etc., but I've always thought it was one of the better normal person casual shoe even though I've never bought a pair myself

Does anyone know what the exact differences between the 574 and 574 Legacy are? I assume it's more expensive because of different materials, but I'm curious if there's anything else. In some photos I think the Legacy has a slightly sleeker toebox/upper, but maybe my eyes are deceiving me...

Changing subject, I think the 530 might be the most popular model with women where I live. Is it the same elsewhere?
574 legacy has a different and chunkier midsole. it also has the 997-esque piping where the laces meet the toebox

Back
Top Bottom