Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got early access for da grayscales too but passed , too many drops one after da other , besides Miami Drives >> Grayscales imo and still sleeping on getting a pair of those

Also : Sneaker Commandment 17 :" Thou shall not slander in any way or form St. Matt Welty"

Got early access for da grayscales too but passed , too many drops one after da other , besides Miami Drives >> Grayscales imo and still sleeping on getting a pair of those

Also : Sneaker Commandment 17 :" Thou shall not slander in any way or form St. Matt Welty"
which Miami Drives are you guys referring to? The 990V3's?

there's so many....DTLR, those tomorrow, and like 5-6 more from Teddy, I gotta be more selective. I'm glad I didn't give in with the olive pair that came out two releases ago. I'll wait for the tan/green for discount too.

there's so many....DTLR, those tomorrow, and like 5-6 more from Teddy, I gotta be more selective. I'm glad I didn't give in with the olive pair that came out two releases ago. I'll wait for the tan/green for discount too.
I picked up greyscale cause I wanted a black/white pair. I missed out on panda dunks 100x so this was making up for it. Haha

Passed on YCMC cause I already had the bodega pair. Passing on these brown ones tomorrow and all teddy pairs and will catch them later at a discount.

V6 for today.
50A272C5-2651-4747-B3FF-1BF474F90595.jpeg
How does the v6 fit compared to the v5???

I picked up greyscale cause I wanted a black/white pair. I missed out on panda dunks 100x so this was making up for it. Haha

Passed on YCMC cause I already had the bodega pair. Passing on these brown ones tomorrow and all teddy pairs and will catch them later at a discount.
No I'm in for the greyscales for sure....and congrats on picking up Russ

Post a link because I don't see it
It was with the early access to the ALD drop tomorrow, here's the link; hope it works for y'all who want

Back
Top Bottom