Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Teddy v2s today, probably still my favorite v2 of his collection
5B982DC2-23A9-464F-B20D-FF4ABCDAA9CA.jpeg

B94D99DA-16C1-43FD-BD19-4993AD64FA0F.jpeg
Got around to rocking the lunar new years, I’ve noticed they are little bit more squeaky than my other 2002r’s, I’m chalking it down to the insole.
Same squeak issue here, i got a pair of AMM 4s that squeak as well.. these dam fancy insoles gatta go!
Hoping the squeak is less the more i break tham in

Cool article, helped me to appreciate NB’s process more. The “3,000 pairs” goal for the Mass. factory is cool to imagine, with the different pieces passing through different hands and whatnot too.

My wife’s nursing discount didn’t work for any Made In USA stuff, so I copped the grey 991s. Ordered Sunday and it’ll be here Thursday, that’s not bad.

I just put an offer on them marble v2s on StockX for $145, hope dude that got em listed at 169 bites.
I don’t know how stockx came up with the idea but you would be paying $180 after fees and the seller would only get $145. That’s just highway robbery and they don’t even guarantee authenticity anymore.

I don’t know how stockx came up with the idea but you would be paying $180 after fees and the seller would only get $145. That’s just highway robbery and they don’t even guarantee authenticity anymore.
TBH no aftermarket authentication business can guarantee authenticity, that's why I don't pay resale prices for any truly premium stuff. They're literally looking at internal stitching, glue scents, and other stuff to make their best judgement. Unless I'm copping direct, or know the person, I don't risk it. UAs are too good these days.

TBH no aftermarket authentication business can guarantee authenticity, that's why I don't pay resale prices for any truly premium stuff. They're literally looking at internal stitching, glue scents, and other stuff to make their best judgement. Unless I'm copping direct, or know the person, I don't risk it. UAs are too good these days.
Even for NB?

Back
Top Bottom