Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

how do you like them?

In the nicest way possible, they're so ugly and I love em. Huge Bronson fan, and the V6 is cool. Been wearing everyday since getting them in. One complaint is they're a liiiittle too long, (I typically wear a 10.5 in 99x and did the same here) but they work well.

In the nicest way possible, they're so ugly and I love em. Huge Bronson fan, and the V6 is cool. Been wearing everyday since getting them in. One complaint is they're a liiiittle too long, (I typically wear a 10.5 in 99x and did the same here) but they work well.
If I'm a TTS in the V3's you think they're narrow enough to go half size up or just stick to TTS? I appreciate the feedback

If I'm a TTS in the V3's you think they're narrow enough to go half size up or just stick to TTS? I appreciate the feedback

In V3s I can do a 10 or 10.5, though my TTS is 10.5. Not sure if that helps. V6 for me are roomy but no heel slip or anything like that.

Lace swap/my own “brush strokes” :lol:

52791829838_b3bfb9885f_c.jpg

With the matching carpet too? :nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::lol:

Jesus ****ing Christ , wanted those recent YCMC's too , but need self control just can't do it at this time. Feel bad for the employees tho

raffle is live, i would wait for the official email before entering though.

Back
Top Bottom