Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

for those who want these now...

Baklava arrived
IMG_9033.jpeg

for those who want these now...

I was but saw two different variants so I am not sur what the true color is. I probably would wait until NB has it in the states

Honestly gonna enter the draw and if I hit it'll be trade bait for some baklavas , anyone know the MSRP on da Ronnie's? I can see him charging $250+ for these for some reason

I don't like the word "kith" as a brand or company name. I think it just sounds wack. I don't like how he or media outlets have sold his background as "humble beginnings" (to quote high snobiety). I think kith's clothing is wack, dating back to those sweatshirt cuff mercer pants. I dislike the filters that he and his company have used to distort the actual appearance of their products - I've been duped before when purchasing. I didn't like when I asked for a pair of shoes at kith and was told they were sold out, only to see a couple guys in suits go to the register, ask for the same shoes, and got them handed to em in a bag (first drop of acronym prestos). I didn't like how he turned the 2016 linen af1 retro into his own exclusive drop. I think he's narcissistic and despite our shared passion for sneakers and design, he's just a nepo kid who used his privileged upbringing to sell a romanticized, inauthentic version of NYC to the world.

edit: lol the more I think of it, the more I think of things that suck about him and kith. Kithstrikes (taking GRs/retros and making them intentionally exclusive), rope laces, the slogan "just us"...to be continued

Everyone is narcissistic cmon now. :lol:

I like Kith the company, the brand, im not a fan of their clothing though. Ronnie has hits and misses like every designer, the ones he hits on though I really like ie. the Samba x Clarks.

One brand thats turned corny IMO is that French sounding *** but from Queens ALD. Their community just full of herbs.

Red 998s looking good in that pic up there.

Definitely don't buy as much kith as I used to but they still put out some good stuff. Prices downright reasonable compared to ALD too.

And Ronnies definitely a little corny but dudes built up his brand, promotes it, and looks like he's livin a pretty good life. I can't be too mad at that.

Back
Top Bottom