Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

mt580hsb_2_1200x.jpg

Might try to grab these

Got my orange toe Broadacre 998's in hand yesterday. They're growing on me but I'm still not LOVING em. I think if they were like $175 instead of $245 shipped/tax I'd appreciate em more. But that high price creates a lot to live up to.

hey guys. had a question

was wondering if there was a model similar to these 550s (with the dimpled/basketball texture N logo) in all white or all off white that released in the last couple of years (maybe last year?).

i vaguely remember there was and sleeping on them and now on the hunt.
a style code would be appreciated. thanks!

Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 8.40.17 AM.png

hey guys. had a question

was wondering if there was a model similar to these 550s (with the dimpled/basketball texture N logo) in all white or all off white that released in the last couple of years (maybe last year?).

i vaguely remember there was and sleeping on them and now on the hunt.
a style code would be appreciated. thanks!

Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 8.40.17 AM.png
BB550LWT

IMG_1001.jpeg

thanks. i meant all white or all off white (no other color)
i would've sworn there was a model of those released

Ok, so what’s going on with the v6s shown in the Season 2 teaser image? I would guess pushed back to Season 3, but that olive/beige CW seems to be part of the same “pack” as the v1, v2, and v3s that opened Season 2. Seems… bizarre to hold ‘em off like that. 4A3F420F-7023-4255-A625-8EABE17D5B51.jpeg

Introducing New Balance's all new shoe program, shoe enthusiasts and sneakerheads alike can now wear a shoe for 1-2 months as they wish and return them back to New Balance. In turn, they will be sold as such, it's our way of repurposing shoes.....:rofl:

I'm at the point that I'm tired of seeing the 550, 2002r, and even the 9060 :lol:
I understand that they are what attracts the "I don't understand the NB hype" sneakerhead, though lol
This... Had a discussion with friends that only started buying NB recently and they were arguing that the 2002r was better than the 99x stuff or MIUK pairs. I gave up at that point.

Back
Top Bottom