Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

New Balance X Jcrew Indepdence Days M998JS4 Today. I picked these up in 2016 ish from someone that was getting out of the game here. I wish I could remember his name he was pretty popular here for retro runners. I scored on SNS 998 Core. I'm sure they will be available for a while but I didn't really want to risk not having them because I was already considering buying a pair of bringback 998s. These will go nicely with my 997.5 GR.

M998JS4.jpg

I remember owning these. Very good shoe, good colors.

grey day v6s. Copped size 10 easily, lots of sizes left

Appreciate the link. Grabbed a 10.5.

Good looks, had to go half size down because they were out of 9 but I’m in line for NB.com too.

Not waiting for this NB queue to hand me an L because I wanted to save on shipping and get 15% Rakuten cashback, so I went through 2 other places. This intentional on NB's part? Why are L&H and Concepts more equipped to handle a release than NB?

Not waiting for this NB queue to hand me an L because I wanted to save on shipping and get 15% Rakuten cashback, so I went through 2 other places. This intentional on NB's part? Why are L&H and Concepts more equipped to handle a release than NB?

If it makes you feel better, I think any shoe in the 99X series are excluded from Rakuten.

The line on NB moved quickly. Grabbed v6’s with ease.

Rakuten not giving cash back on 990’s according to their site

IMG_8567.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom