Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah think I'm gonna stop refreshing and just go on about my day. It was never in the cards really.

well folks i tried my best! hit for about 75% of the people i was running for, check your charges and emails, cancelations don't necessarily mean you won't get your order, ive seen plenty of times people get orders axed and wake up and 2 pairs are at their door.
nothing more i can do.
i too hit and got axed.
Screenshot_20230630_120938_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Yep, mine got canceled too...that excitement was good while it lasted. Its a long weekend so theres that.

well folks i tried my best! hit for about 75% of the people i was running for, check your charges and emails, cancelations don't necessarily mean you won't get your order, ive seen plenty of times people get orders axed and wake up and 2 pairs are at their door.
nothing more i can do.
i too hit and got axed.
Not sure if my info was on da list, but either way, you’re appreciated for what you do for da community.

One good thing with NB, if you miss the limited stuff, they still have some fire GRs.

nothing more i can do.
i too hit and got axed.

We appreciate you trying! Hopefully you hit your size.

At this point I think they're all gone, it's just the system not catching up so they get cancelled on the back end....valiant effort gents, I guess resale it is...I'm trying to convince myself that the "sail/offwhite" midsole looks like egg yolk lol

Weird just got a 3rd email saying my order will ship soon. Same confirm as the 1st order email. Wtf?! Charge is still on my card, no refund

907am order placed (will ship soon)
911am order cancelled
934am order will ship soon
IMG_1476.jpeg

Last edited:
907am order placed (will ship soon)
911am order cancelled
934am order will ship soon

Hoping my situation is the same.! My order and cancel emails were at the exact same time as yours

Back
Top Bottom