Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today : m990sc4

20231015_150555.jpg
20231015_150506.jpg

Seen the 991v2 on SNS, really curious to wear this model because the OG 991’s comfort was nothin to write home bout.

With NBs mainly being marketed towards older males, kinda makes you wonder if the carhartts are marketed towards older dudes, or sneakereads? Could really go either way.
Definitely older males. I’d rock these to work if I was still going in the office. Also, that’s a crazy high price point. I know I wouldn’t have been able to afford $200+ sneakers when I was 18-22.

Carhartt has its own dedicated following and it’s a very different demographic largely. The overlap is definitely older guys who were collecting NB years ago.
Carhartt =/= Carhartt WIP

The demographic you’re referencing has never heard of the stores that will be selling these shoes. They also aren’t paying $200+ for sneakers either. Let alone the fact that these will be tough to grab for retail even for NB heads.

Carhartt =/= Carhartt WIP

The demographic you’re referencing has never heard of the stores that will be selling these shoes. They also aren’t paying $200+ for sneakers either. Let alone the fact that these will be tough to grab for retail even for NB heads.
there’s people who get every carhartt collab under the sun. 🤷🏼‍♂️ I can’t explain it but there’s definitely gonna be overlap, especially with the v6.

Oneness price is back to retail. Should have bought them 15 minutes ago. I'll be keeping my eye on the them and definitely buying them next time they drop the price.

Back
Top Bottom