Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Tbh didn't think I'd like these much in person but they're nice. Not gonna break any necks but solid shoe

IMG_0311.jpeg

What’s the consensus on the 991 v2’s?

Wait for a discount or bite the bullet?

I went ahead and copped. I want to try Fuel Cell and have some upcoming travel, which will include walking. Seems like a good way to put them to the test.

Plus, those and jjjs wrapped up my spending for the year and likely the first part of '24.

If one you bought those green jjjj 992s off Sx recently, I do not like you very much rn lol.

Regret passing on these (10.5 👀)
the blacked out midsole threw a lot of people off. Would a mix of purple, blue, and cream have been better? Probably. But, nevertheless these are fire. It wasn't until Niketalk that I learned the utter disdain for black midsole/outsole combos on runners like these and Air Max 1s.

Regret passing on these (10.5 👀)

Man after release this colorway was under retail I swear. Looking back on it it is nicer than the beef and broc.

the blacked out midsole threw a lot of people off. Would a mix of purple, blue, and cream have been better? Probably. But, nevertheless these are fire. It wasn't until Niketalk that I learned the utter disdain for black midsole/outsole combos on runners like these and Air Max 1s.

I don't mind the black midsole, but I think that the sole and midsole color should always be different...Those KITH MSG V6 look weird with the cream/white midsole and the same colored sole, looks even chunkier.

Man after release this colorway was under retail I swear. Looking back on it it is nicer than the beef and broc.

I don't mind the black midsole, but I think that the sole and midsole color should always be different...Those KITH MSG V6 look weird with the cream/white midsole and the same colored sole, looks even chunkier.
i agree. i typically don't like same color midsole outsole combinations. This release was the rare exception where I preferred it. At the time we had never gotten this kind of coloring on a 993 so I appreciated the focus on the upper. I wear my beef and broccolis more but, the taupes are my favorites. I'm always on the lookout for plum shirts or pants.

I missed out on them at retail so I remember my size 12 was going for 550+ right after the release. Beef and brocs were 230-250

Man after release this colorway was under retail I swear. Looking back on it it is nicer than the beef and broc

I was just wanting the beef and brocs at the time

yeah I try to stay away from black midsole/soles unless the upper is dark.

Has anybody gotten just 1 of 2 Kith 990v6 MSG packages delivered?

No tracking for either, but charged twice with app confirming both pairs. I figure both would arrive at the same time if so

Has anybody gotten just 1 of 2 Kith 990v6 MSG packages delivered?

No tracking for either, but charged twice with app confirming both pairs. I figure both would arrive at the same time if so
My navy ones are supposed to arrive today, ETA for cream ones is 11/13.

Back
Top Bottom