Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

11EB6B9D-349C-46E3-AAC7-60562E4888E9.jpeg

Upcoming colorways for 2024. I’m interested to see how these pan out. I’ve heard the true camo is 3 shades of green, and that a factory pic leaked, anyone have that?

11EB6B9D-349C-46E3-AAC7-60562E4888E9.jpeg

Upcoming colorways for 2024. I’m interested to see how these pan out. I’ve heard the true camo is 3 shades of green, and that a factory pic leaked, anyone have that?
The true camo is probably black and a sail color that's what they called the 990v2's, M990TE2

I atleast give him some credit for the creativity and at least trying something, even if its a big miss for me. I can't say the same with Joe Fresh. Those "Belly" 990v4 are GR's with some marketing, and some (patent) leather on it. He had bangers in the past, why'd he get so lazy with this recent release? Rollout was fire tho.

edit.

I'd still wear the Belly JFG, but don't think it's worth the retail price. Just think it was a little lazy for a collab, thats all.
I don't disagree, JFG went stale. Man made panda and reverse panda NB. I can give AB credit for trying stuff but its really not it.

Took me awhile to finally give the 991s a try. Couldn’t go with my miUSA size due to width so went up half, a little long but not bad. Loving the silhouette and the slightly warmer grey tone on these ( because of course that justifies another grey NB ) :lol:

IMG_7214.jpeg

Last edited:
Took me awhile to finally give the 991s a try. Couldn’t go with my miUSA size due to width so went up half, a little long but not bad. Loving the silhouette and the slightly warmer grey tone on these ( because of course that justifies another grey NB ) :lol:

IMG_7214.jpeg

Damn, now I’m second thinking the sizing of the 991v2s… do those fit longer but narrow too?

The true camo is probably black and a sail color that's what they called the 990v2's, M990TE2
Wrong. True cano from the TE2 is the olive/tan accent. True cano is these:

IMG_0010.jpg

In regards to the trio of 1906 Bronsons. I’m still in for the rose water. They’re 100% gym shoes to me. The blue are nice but pass. The yellow, Medusa, are the most limited and I’m not digging them.

They’re def more comfortable/forgiving in the forefoot area. To me going MiUSA sizing was Gucci. But I advise try on first.

Thanks, bruh! I’ve never really had issues with any NBs fitting too narrow. That’s the thing. I don’t think there are any shops with them in stock for me to try them on…

It’s going to be a gamble, but I think opting for my miUSA size is the wiser move.

New Balance 610 “Lunar New Year”
Color: Jade Green
Style Code: ML610TLN
Release Date: January 5, 2024
Price: $140
1703793652470.png

New Balance 610 “Lunar New Year”
Color: Navy
Style Code: ML610TLY
Release Date: January 5, 2024
Price: $140
1703793681095.png