Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

All this Carhartt V6 talk....I'm curious as to if the TS v6s were already in the can which pushed Carhartt in the direction they went, with these and those black and tan joints already on the release schedule. Not to make excuses but, I had a chance to peak into a Collab with a shop I visited once and they showed me plans they scrapped because a "bigger" collaborator already had sku's for a very similar color and materials treatment. Didn't matter that their execution was better or that it was their actual shop colors. they had to go in a different direction.

Man not gonna lie growing up I was a NB hater but one day in like 4th or 5th grade my boy got a pair super similar to these and it took everything for me to not copy him and get a pair :lol: brings back so many memories, I might need to grab these.

I don’t think these are them but it was the same color way, blue and neon/sprite green

I have been waiting to see them pop up on one of those vintage pages
IMG_2105.png

Not a runner but working on my soleus muscle has unlocked a new level of athleticism for me. I think every runner should do it
Seated calf raises are good for it

Back
Top Bottom