Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Those Age of Discovery 9060's almost had me grab a pair.. :ohwell:
1000000064.jpg

:lol::smh: FrFr tho.. 1906 are alright as a silhouette, If I could find a pair for under $100 same with those 860v2 joints.. Joe New Balance outlet needs to get more heat! Also, they need those U998GT on the site to drop another 25$ and I'll 👮‍♂️ 🚔 🚓 👮‍♀️ :nerd::nthat:

Last edited:
Citadel outlet today. Picked up the WTAPS V6 for $126 and got the mindful grey V6 shipped to my house for $91 since they didn’t have my size in store. Didn’t know they could do that for you and also apply the discount with free shipping.

IMG_7074.jpeg
I know where I'll be going tomorrow after work

Nvm, Joes has some 860v2 for around $100 and other places have them on sale for that price. I might have to grab a pair after I secure those U991SV2 :nerd::pimp:

9060 NT bullies got to me. 😂 I had a pair of 9060 just sitting in the closet. I pulled it out, took a look at them, and decided to sell. Taking a loss on it but I was never going to wear them. Impulse buy is a big problem.
I still have my arctic 9060's and actually like them as a by the door shoe. Just wouldn't buy another pair of them. But seeing those rain clouds in person yesterday... yikes.

I am again offering my f and f discount and general access to the NJ shops I’m close with for help w a 7.5 on these.

Back
Top Bottom