Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

If you want to test your patience, ONENESS promos really fluctuate within hours. The discount could increase up to 50% off. I recommend installing the Shop app on your mobile device.

Within the app, just add the item you’d like in your cart. Once added, just open the app to see if the item has any price changes. The app automatically provides you with the latest price including the promo, ESP with ONENESS.
Thanks for the tip. I’ll give it a try. In all honesty, I’ll probably give in long before then.

Thanks for the tip. I’ll give it a try. In all honesty, I’ll probably give in long before then.

NP. Too bad they started charging taxes for California. They used to only charge for shipping. Nonetheless, they do have deals when the flash 50% promos are active.

17EF30EC-AFAE-44BC-BC26-2DC582BE0281.jpeg
734C688E-E9A6-4D88-BBFD-BF4D5A80A4AB.jpeg

Saw those slate blue v4s in person today… and damn. Too bad they didn’t have my sz. Chives look real good too. White/black/grey v4s, v6s, and 998s are really good too.

NB in Pasadena, ca had 10-20% on select pairs. Not cheap enough for me to bite on anything. Was ready to pay retail on those blue v4s tho.
I slept on them too they are fire. The cream/green/ black sole v4 that dropped at the same time are nice too

Hoping these bronsons don’t go for much. Would trade balvins, futura, or TS canary for em

Back
Top Bottom