Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Office day. These finally broke-in perfectly.
IMG_2229.jpeg

Personally, B&W had the best sneaker (9060) to drop last year (I'll debate anyone that disagrees lol)... I hope they reveal what's in this box SOON. I just hope they're not 1000s (sorry to anyone that likes that model lol).

These are hot

I’m trying to take a sneaker buying hi8us but might fold on the golds if I see a good disco party
IMG_3207.jpeg

How do the 860s compare to the 1906s in terms of comfort? Seems like they have the same soles.

I know those Castlerock V6's will eventually hit $130-$150, just gotta be patient.

*BirdmanHands.gif*

I’m right with you brother. Hopefully ya post it on here when it does.

How do the 860s compare to the 1906s in terms of comfort? Seems like they have the same soles.
I have 1 pair of 860v2 and 2 pairs of 1906, I think they’re about the same but 860 gets the edge. Upper slightly more comfortable. Sole should be the same but I felt like my 1906s needed a break in to get thru the initial unevenness. Idk if anyone else felt that but almost felt slightly uneven from medial to lateral on the heel on first few wears

Looks like I'll be passing on the Jae Tips then. Love them but was on the fence given the colorway was similar to the first release. I need an orange and an olive pair of kicks. And I know these are going to be $220. Definitely not pulling $220x2 out of the budget str8 like that without selling something off to subsidize.

Back
Top Bottom