Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

blah i asked kicktheory if they have a sz10 in the benjamins on instagram and they said yes and i call and say they dont haha whaaa

Those grey/navy Norse NBs are lookin' tight! :smokin :smokin :smokin

Today:

Japan M1400BKS remind me of the USA made John Henry 574 from the American Tall Tales pack. I copped the dark red (Appleseed) and light blue (Ox) from that pack and regret passing on the John Henrys. 

Not gonna lie I'm hella disappointed too. May buy the grey pair and paint that ugly grey on the midsole white to match, I think they'd look way better like that.

But yeah idk how you can make great outerwear like norse and not incorporate that into your 1500, sorta like the stone island 577s did. I think that would have come out amazing, given norses awesome selection of pieces to choose from. Ahh well.

NB really needs to get solebox to stop sleeping and come back with a banging new 1500 with the old shape. 1500 is my favorite model personally and it really sucks that the past few collabs on it have been weaksauce.

they not gonna make another 1500, that's why they called the finals pack the finals lol. although i wonder if hikmet knew it'd blow up like it did. oh well.
i like the gray pair but the shape is disappointing. still on the fence.

^ I never have and still don't believe that, always sounded like clever marketing to me. Plenty of companies have said "this is the last one" only to bring it back down the road. It's likely that solebox will be around for a long time into the future. Them not doing a 1500 for an anniversary or a special occasion would be very surprising to me.

Last edited:
You lose more money locking a mold up in the vault because when brought back out the workers tend to mess it up because they arent as familiar with it as they once was. This is also the 1500s 20th annivesary

I'm not into either of those 1500s. I'd like the grey/blue pair if I didn't have the 998GNR or the grey/navy Asics GLIII which were both recent pickups, they've all too similar colorways. :\

Last edited:
The grey and blue pair is too nice, they'll definently be on my radar. I'm still loving the 993 logo over the usual stitched 1500 logo.

Hi everyone, I am looking for a M996GY US8, Anyone know where I can buy this? It's Made in usa, not made in china

Thanks buddy!

Hi everyone, I am looking for a M996GY US8, Anyone know where I can buy this? It's Made in usa, not made in china

Thanks buddy!
Hard to find in smaller sizes.  Rumored to be re-releasing later this year, but in very small numbers.  EBAY probably your best bet if you want them now.

Back
Top Bottom