Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I
The following pics show the cw of khaki look a little different from the official one

6e61f7e6002b11e3b11222000ae81452_7.jpg

cdcc0ba2001e11e3b55122000a1f9be7_7.jpg
On foot pics (not mine):

1170810_10151534929047186_1553420296_n.jpg

Dat toe push. :lol:

I still say the blue/grey Norse joints are super clean. They remind me of the UKGs in that they're just crisp and simple. Then again, I'm a sucker for a Georgetown-esque colorway.

Damn, so many size 10 NB1400 "Invincible" on eBay for a good price! But no size 9.5 in sight...

Check eBay for sz 10 Invincible guys. A lot of BIN for basically retail + tax and live auctions at $100+.

Just a heads-up if you are looking for a 998 pebble blue.

So I asked J Crew on facebook will they restock 998 pebble blue

and the response is that it will be back-in stock in October.

Last edited:
Just a heads-up if you are looking for a 998 pebble blue.

So I asked J Crew on facebook will they restock 998 pebble blue

and the response is that it will be back-in stock in October.
if you call the 1-800 number you can order now. they have a full size run. they have just not posted them online.

Does anybody have the New Balance 890 Boston Marathon or Tokyo? Hows the comfort on those? 
Got a tokyo here, comfort is at the top, Have not run with them yet, I will give you a message otherwise.

Quote:
pretty good pic of the grey norse. anybody with a tan one? want to see if it's really that dark in the sunlight.
Agreed, those grey are closely making me want to get them, needing a picture of the brown too. looks tad darker in the actual pics.

Do the ML574 camos run tts? I read on one site to go half size up. I'm new to the New Balance world and I really like the New Balance ML574 in the Green Camo colorway. 

long time lurker, finally got round to creating an account.

Got the Norse x NB 1500s in today.  Brown/Orange def much better cw in the flesh.

@ vicenteeggardo - they are not as dark as the previous pics but not as light as the pics norse used.  Jut love the colour combo on these and as a result prefer these to the grey blue that just look bland in comparision. 

Last edited:
Here is the grey pair for comparison:

Love how when you first open them you're greeted with a card with information behind the concept.  You also get some norse socks too which is a nice touch.

Overall, I am very happy with the quality of the shoes and the fit.  These are my first 1500s and glad i went 0.5 down.

Back
Top Bottom