Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I got these of ebay, the seller had amazing score/feedback so im pretty much 100% sure that they are authentic. i guess i just need some kind of reassurance and hear it from somebody else. lol.
Humble-brag. Ha. Nah, just jealous. Nice pickup; these are definitely legit.

Yo I gotta quick question for any of y'all who copped both the norse 1500s. Which one do ya think looked better in person in terms of colorway and shape? Can't really tell by pics which I wanna go for 2night. Thanks. Any pics are appreciated.

Last edited:
Evergreens today,,

Kicking myself for sleeping on these. Always told myself I would eventually get a pair. I go on the J. Crew site right now and all that's left is a 13. SMH.

Kicking myself for sleeping on these. Always told myself I would eventually get a pair. I go on the J. Crew site right now and all that's left is a 13. SMH.
Call them.  Lots of times they have sizes not listed and colors not listed.  They could also do a store search for you.

Just won cncpt 999 sz 10 for $154.50 from eBay.... Lightly worn with light jean bleed but I can get that off pretty easily... Can't wait!
Here are the pics..

Last edited:
Just got an email from concepts. That 998 collab is comin out next month or sumthin. Seemed to say that at least....

Last edited:
Looking for a pair of all grey NB. Maybe a pair of 996? Can anyone help out or point me to the right direction.

Wow... Norse 1500s dropped on SNS and sold out lightening quick. Got my order in, now fingers crossed for no cancelation. these are amazing shoes IMO.

Call them.  Lots of times they have sizes not listed and colors not listed.  They could also do a store search for you.

Thanks, man! Will give them a call today.

Wow... Norse 1500s dropped on SNS and sold out lightening quick. Got my order in, now fingers crossed for no cancelation. these are amazing shoes IMO.

I struck out on the brown/burnt orange. Which pair did you end up getting?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom