Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

pimp.gif
 no point in me posting mine now 
frown.gif
 lol but i will anyway

my top 3

850JSF

they poisted link early. Im pretty familiar with concepts releases. Got mine.  

Concepts is also known for random restocks. So if you strike out. There is a realistic hope.

Last edited:
Wouldn't let me put in my cc via mobile luckily was able to refresh with the desktop version and checked out. People are hating on these but I think they're dope.

So if you got an order confirmation are you good with concepts?

After striking out on the Jordan DB 5s, had to make myself feel better with these. Got in and on with swiftness, thank god I was able to get a pair that no stupid resellers could screw me over off of

Last edited:
damnit, missed them. I better get these for retail on the 28th. With all the places dropping them, I better. 

So if you got an order confirmation are you good with concepts?
Yeah your good.  Even if they cancel your order > youll get first dibs on the restock, or another release.  - If you ordered more then 1, then they will cancel.

Last edited:
Are they going to make me sign off the package?

The payment I used is under my cousins name but under the shipping address it'll actually be me who's receiving and my name is not on the invoice

Should email now or will I be ok

that felt like a kith release. smooth and fast. plus no crashing. I'm glad I was able to grab my size 
smokin.gif

Did Concepts make you pay for shipping on the C-notes? I only ask because I checked last night and shipping was free on a $160 pair of shoes.

Are they going to make me sign off the package?

The payment I used is under my cousins name but under the shipping address it'll actually be me who's receiving and my name is not on the invoice

Should email now or will I be ok
Concepts never made me sign any any of my other packages. they sent me via UPS on my seals. Never made me sign both times.

Back
Top Bottom