Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

THANK YOU SNEAKS89 YOU HAVE BEEN REPPED!

I BEEN AROUND THESE FORUMS CUZ. LOOK THROUGH MY HISTORY. I BEEN HERE... I ALSO LURK TOO. GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE. 

Could care less now long you've been here, all I ask is for contributing comments about NB, random comments about albums don't help, people come...came.. Here for help, don't understand why you repped him lol

I wonder why the tannery isn't releasing any pairs, since it is known that this pair is to celebrate their 40th anniversary, seemed only right they have some

I'm sorry, am I the only one that thinks NB998 CNCPT x Tannery suck?

The 40th Anniversary is significant, the red box is cool, but the shoes are too plain in my eyes.

I agree, if retail, great, if not, it'll be passed, I like the cnote better myself

see yall in the Bean 
pimp.gif

I'm sorry, am I the only one that thinks NB998 CNCPT x Tannery suck?

The 40th Anniversary is significant, the red box is cool, but the shoes are too plain in my eyes.
I don't think they suck, but I don't really see why everyone is going crazy for em. Hope everyone that really wants them can grab a pair, though!

The NB euroheads are going to go ham for this so if you are in Boston get a pair. You will get some good trades out this one

I'll be there wearing my beat up Kennedy's 
happy.gif

The NB euroheads are going to go ham for this so if you are in Boston get a pair. You will get some good trades out this one

I'll be there wearing my beat up Kennedy's :D
u gonna go thursday or Friday?

hi fellers maybe one of yall can answer this for me.

is the sizing different from say nikes? 

i wear an 8.5 in air max 1's, would a 574 in the same size be too tight? 

any help would be appreciated.

YOU REALLY THINK SO? THAT EARLY? IM NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO GET THERE TILL LIKE 2 ON FRIDAY. :/
ppl will be there, but nothing crazy.My guess is a bunch of ppl will show up Friday right before they hand out tickets, bum rush and front like they were there the whole time. I could be wrong though, but ppl will be there Thursday if not Wednesday

damn, tempted to preorder so i pay a "cheaper" resell price....how much harder will this be compared to cnotes? we talking about >500 pairs?

ppl will be there, but nothing crazy.My guess is a bunch of ppl will show up Friday right before they hand out tickets, bum rush and front like they were there the whole time. I could be wrong though, but ppl will be there Thursday if not Wednesday

GOOD TO KNOW. THANK YOU. I DEBATED GOING THURSDAY EVENING BUT I WOULD HAVE TO SKIP MY ONE 8AM CLASS ON FRIDAY -_- ALSO MY BOY WOULDNT BE ABLE TO COME AND I WOULD HAVE TO GO ALONE :rofl:

HOPEFULLY ILL BE ABLE TO COP THAT 11.5

You guys kill me with all this talk hypin' up this sneaker. 

I want the sneaker as well, don't get me wrong, but I'd take the C-notes over these. Much more practical color than the mints. Probably won't get a ton of wears out of the mints as opposed to a clean off-white colorway. 

Last edited:
GOOD TO KNOW. THANK YOU. I DEBATED GOING THURSDAY EVENING BUT I WOULD HAVE TO SKIP MY ONE 8AM CLASS ON FRIDAY -_- ALSO MY BOY WOULDNT BE ABLE TO COME AND I WOULD HAVE TO GO ALONE :rofl:

HOPEFULLY ILL BE ABLE TO COP THAT 11.5
I've never been to concepts so I can't guarantee anything. If someone in Boston would chime in that would be nice. Also, if anyone passes by the store let us know if any campers r there

hi fellers maybe one of yall can answer this for me.

is the sizing different from say nikes? 

i wear an 8.5 in air max 1's, would a 574 in the same size be too tight? 

any help would be appreciated.
574 will be almost the same/a little looser than whatever you wear in air max. Well, that's how it went for me at least.

for anyone that participated in the online release of the cnotes on concepts, was there any trouble? did the site crash like it did for the asics? or was it improved? just looking for clarification to help for saturdays release...

for anyone that participated in the online release of the cnotes on concepts, was there any trouble? did the site crash like it did for the asics? or was it improved? just looking for clarification to help for saturdays release...
they were up for like 2-3 hours before they sold out. No issues with the site crashing at all. I didn't pick them up though.

The only problem seemed to be with the volume of orders taken coupled with, what was later reportedly discovered to be, the fact that there were only two workers taking care of all the processing and packaging and shipping, leading to what appeared to be unbearable wait times for shipping confirmation emails and the subsequent posts of users cross-referencing their order numbers throughout this thread over the few days following the Concepts release.

also, I think the Tannerys are dope. but don't be sorry if you're not liking them. they're not for everybody.

Collabs always garner the most hype because global releases can be copped whenever.

idk about those mints after looking at the official pictures.. might be to much mint for my taste.

my c-notes are finally going to come tomorrow.. ordered them from the initial cncpts release.. took them 17 days.

Back
Top Bottom