Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

missed out on the release cause I over slept...guess I shouldn't be up that late last night...that price tho

i will see what other heat is dropping this year...i'm good with my Mojitos for now.

Stunna...both are great but which pair has the slight edge?

to be honest dude, id say C-Notes, i love the simplicity and detailed areas on it, although the Mints insole is 
pimp.gif

I know I checked ikea online ..unfortunately I live nowhere near an ikea..anyone living buy ikea wanna ship me a couple haha..

Last edited:
cant buy em online ikea, gotta go in there
Do you notice a significant improvement in keeping a shoe's shape with those as compared to just stuffing them? I just stuff my pairs with plastic shopping bags right now, but I have some more valuable pairs those might be worth picking up for.

Last edited:
honestly, if your not planning on rocking your shoes right way (within a few weeks or for collecting purposes), you HAVE to stuff them...  Although, tissue or cardboard has never done any of my pairs wrong. I do have shoe trees.. I also have "wearable shoe trees" (which I use for storing purposes.. I find that shoe trees are most beneficial with leather toe-boxes.. With suede, it doesnt matter what you stuff them with. But with leather, if you dont have it stuffed right, the leather will crease before you wear them.   Just my .02 cents.

Also.. shoe trees can be used to "stretch" shoes that are too tight to wear.. Maybe you have a pair shoes, that fit correctly, but are a little too snug.. To the point that they need to be broken in before they can be worn comfortable (ie Kobe 7s for me)... Then shoe trees can get the job done....

There's a whole thread dedicated to this subject on the forums.. Its in a different section.

Last edited:
pimp.gif
im still 0/2 lol
dude man.. get on eBay.. youll be able to cop a pair of c-notes for near retail there.. then get on the phone with concepts, see if you can scoop up any of their canceled orders.. its not too late to make this happen.

Slept through my alarm for the mints. Not sure if they are worth reseller prices on the bay. I've been getting more attatched to the c-nots I think. Might have to cop a pair but can't find a US9 for a decent price

never really liked the shoe trees. the shoes with them dont fit back into their boxes and i feel like they pushback the insole sometimes if that makes sense 

Back
Top Bottom