Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

@fo****zles how did you get only the toe part purple and the back mesh black? I tried to do that on the site but I was not able to.
i guess it would be better to call it a custom of a custom 574 from the website, i think you design them to be made all black or some shade of the color and then dye it to the desired color. you cannot replicate his custom on the nb custom website alone

Anyone saw this pair? Some QS collab between Nice Kicks and NB. I like this cw but not a big fan of 574 models.

Can you just ID a pair like this on NB site? Never done any customization on that site before.

They're actually charging under retail for these. They must've made these before the custom price hike, or they got a big discount for the bulk order. Either way, I'm not mad at these at all.

Today, Hanon 990s
Stunna killin it as always! 
pimp.gif

anyone know somebody selling the arc 1300s or the norse projects 670 in an 8 or 8.5 please PM me. Been searching with no look for quite some time now and I'm growing so impatient I may just make 574ID's inspired by them. Figured i'd give it one last shot on here. 
pimp.gif

nice!

i wouldn't be surprised to not get a tracking number until the end of this week.. some may not even get theirs til next week, so i wouldn't hold my breath 
i got cnotes shipping on a monday....

but i was kinda slow in this release...put in the exp. date on my CC wrong and had to correct it...confirmation email sent at 11:01am

i got cnotes shipping on a monday....

but i was kinda slow in this release...put in the exp. date on my CC wrong and had to correct it...confirmation email sent at 11:01am
yea, i mean some will get their shipping emails today for the mints, but most will not.  i just posted that for the people that are about to start posting their order numbers, what time they ordered, what time they got their order confirmation, what time they opened their laptop, etc. so they dont get their panties in a bunch if they dont get an email today.

i didnt get cnotes shipping until wednesday, while others didnt get theirs til a week after; so i was just trying to put it into perspective

If ur that worried about ur order,
Why dont u do what the homey
Said earlier & call them with ur
Order number to see if theyre
Gonna ship or not?

Anybody wanting the green JCrew 1400s  Jcrew.com has them on sale for an extra 40% off using promo code extra40

Back
Top Bottom