Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Oh, alright. That would make more sense. But they just did it with the 990s this month. Releases one navy shoe and one black shoe. Just doesn't make sense to me. 

Unless that is just one pair right there, and the different shades are because of the lighting, and the back tab is 3M. That would make more sense too. That's how I'm seeing them now. Still passing, nothing special in my eyes. 

Last edited:
Oh, alright. That would make more sense. But they just did it with the 990s this month. Releases one navy shoe and one black shoe. Just doesn't make sense to me. 

Unless that is just one pair right there, and the different shades are because of the lighting, and the back tab is 3M. That would make more sense too. That's how I'm seeing them now. Still passing, nothing special in my eyes. 

Wait... what? The only pairs I've seen NB do that were different from left and right are the leftover 576s.

The Good Will Out x New Balance 577 "Autobahn" Pack

Via. Hypebeast.

^Now I get the inspiration behind those different color heel tabs. White tab is from the oncoming traffic lights on left side and red tab is the brake lights on the right side. Like what I'm seeing so far. Need to plan my spending though because there are too much heat coming out recently.

Sorry meant the 993.

And those blue and gray ones out of the pack are amazing. Definitely going after those. Can't get over the heel tabs of the night. I know a lot peolpe will love it though, but I'm not a big red fan, even that little bit. But love the black and gray leather colorblocking. Days ones for me though. 

Last edited:
That grey/black pair looks great, not really a fan of the 577 but will try cop a pair.

Got these today.  pretty happy with the quality.  Gonna be in hibernation until next summer with the down pours we having at the mo.

Last edited:

Euro

http://www.endclothing.co.uk/new-balance-x-concepts-m998tn2-c-note.html (launch 6PM CST today)

http://www.hanon-shop.com/xnews.php?newsid=1886 (only remaining sizes from instore, launch 7am CST tomorrow)

be warned they are 230$ though, would be easier to just buy off ebay..

any other sites i am missing?
20% off for Non-EU customers

-Comes out to about $192 before tax/shipping. Prob same price off ebay, especially if multiple retailers are getting them. Won't be surprised if prices drop on ebay because more retailers are starting to get them. Good Luck.

-Comes out to about $192 before tax/shipping. Prob same price off ebay, especially if multiple retailers are getting them. Won't be surprised if prices drop on ebay because more retailers are starting to get them. Good Luck.
i got an extra pair for 220 shipped..thought it was a good deal considering i paid 185 for retail

Could there be import tax/customs fees though, after shipping cost?  Is it anything over $250 that gets hit with fees?  Cannot remember...

Could there be import tax/customs fees though, after shipping cost?  Is it anything over $250 that gets hit with fees?  Cannot remember...
i have bought up to 350 dollar items from END and didnt get hit with a fee

they mailed me the invoice but it had $0 on it (most likely END paid for it)

Back
Top Bottom