Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Nice Skippys Stunna!
Today...

%24(KGrHqIOKpMFJI,T,n2bBS(o29Noq!~~60_3.JPG

Anyone know if these are going to release in the US?  Oshman's collab. releasing in Japan at the end of Oct. Anyone have info?  Not always a huge fan of the 1600 but I really like the materials and color blocking on these. 
Heard Burn Rubber on 10/26

those oshmans are ok at best, for an all navy joint id go with the United Arrows 17hunna

these look like GRs

Would you be willing to share the info on the intermediary service? Do you have to speak Japanese to use them? I've tried to use services like that in the past, but found it too complicated.  Thanks!   
http://www.bridge.jpn.com/

This is the website I used to get my mojitos from Japan. Their website is in English and they will respond to email inquiries in English. They communicate well and they quote you the total cost before they move forward with a purchase. The cost they quote you will include the cost of the item, tax on the item, the domestic shipping for them to get it, the shipping cost to the US, and their fees for the service. You also need to consider the exchange rate as well. 

Stunna, B Sox
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

..how do the 1700s fit compared to the 998s?.  I've never owned a pair of 1700s.
I have a narrow foot but my feet are fine in the 998 but I size down 0.5 on the 1700 as the toe box area is wide. Check my signature, we did a sizing chart a while back

Anybody find that picture again of the mint 998s coming out next year? I can't find that damn thing anywhere. But I did find this. Pebble Blue 1300s....

thanks bro

they fit diff. the 1700 has a bulkier wider toe area compared to 998s, i usually stick to 10.5 in almost all my pairs

I have a narrow foot but my feet are fine in the 998 but I size down 0.5 on the 1700 as the toe box area is wide. Check my signature, we did a sizing chart a while back
Good looks Stunna, niketalk13.. repped!

Stunna, so you would normally size down .5  from your usual NB size?

niketalk13, thanks bro, chart helps.

Back
Top Bottom