Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

the gray 997s look nice.

still wish these made it stateside.

Whats market price on Burn Rubber x New Balance MT580s? Also if I am a TTS 10.5 - 11 would an 11.5 be manageable? Thanks in a advance

Anyone notice the n on their c-notes not glued a hundred percent on all 4 corners? To the point where you could just peel it off. Could be either the medial or lateral side of either shoe. Quality still feels nice but WAS a little disappointing.

Anyone notice the n on their c-notes not glued a hundred percent on all 4 corners? To the point where you could just peel it off. Could be either the medial or lateral side of either shoe. Quality still feels nice but WAS a little disappointing.
I think it's your specific pair. Mine have been fine. I have other pairs of different models that sometimes have some eyesores if you peep hard enough at them though. My black 990's that came in last week had a chunk of dried glue on the medial side of the outsole caked onto the suede splashguards. Was able to get it off, but you'll sometimes get those inconsistencies I've noticed in some of them. Not a consistent quality issue problem thing like Nike's and J's where 9/10 pairs will have the same poor quality control issue in the same place.

This happened to my 1300 NR's.. I think its a luck of the draw.. It happens on some pairs.. I chaulk it up to being hand-made.. With my pair that its happened to, Ive worn it plenty of times, and no problem.. But I know how you feel. Its bothersome.

Dude dont feel like that.. WE try to keep the NB thread as friendly as possible. There's nothing wrong with stating your opinion, just try not to single people out on it.. Believe me... I know where your coming from.  Every pair of shoes I own, gets rocked. Nothing of mine sits in the closet.  So I see where your coming from.. But you gotta keep in account, alot of people are collectors, and wont wear what they own....  So what I always say, is each to their own.    Just got to respect their stance on that aspect at times, even if you or I cant understand it.

But welcome bro.. IF you need any help with getting your NB game, just give me a shout.  More than willing to help.
Thanks cuz :smile:

Whats market price on Burn Rubber x New Balance MT580s? Also if I am a TTS 10.5 - 11 would an 11.5 be manageable? Thanks in a advance

Which ones are you looking for? Argyle joints or the work force pack? Also you should stick to your size in 580s, I'm a true 10.5 and I can do 10-10.5 but not 11

Hope that helps

i would stick to tts. The white or blue collars haven't been going for much more than retail but they don't pop up too often.

Back
Top Bottom