sharing my first ever custom. 

Solebox inspired - Pink Toes 
smile.gif

10726598673_51a1e2b4be_o.jpg

10726395124_ae6833069a_o.jpg

10726299025_2b2f894b8c_o.jpg

10726297255_4ebf105f35_o.jpg

10726295005_feb0df8d53_o.jpg

missed the Norse drop at Premier.....still looking for the brown colored in size 9.  Keep missing them.  Anyone know if Barney's still has stock?

Sneakernews blowing up the j crews guesss in gonna have to pull the trigger earlier than I thought. Nice at stunnaman stunnaman I need those in my life dude wanted 500 on the bay

Just saw this on sneakernews.. Thought I would share.. It made me laugh..

tresmauvais

NBs are for old mens, I just don't get it...don't buy em.  Ronnie Jordan and kithinites are the only thing to buy.  Any proper hypehead knows that it's just us.  For my money and your's it's asics and JJs!FlagShareLikeReplyBeeman88

ago@tresmauvais

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this site is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

FlagShareLikeReplyBeeman88

Killer.

mean.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif

tresmauvais

NBs are for old mens, I just don't get it...don't buy em.  Ronnie Jordan and kithinites are the only thing to buy.  Any proper hypehead knows that it's just us.  For my money and your's it's asics and JJs!FlagShareLikeReplyBeeman88

ago@tresmauvais

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this site is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Killer.

mean.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif
made me lol so hard

made me lol so hard

tresmauvais

ago@tresmauvais

Killer.

:smh: :nerd: :rofl:

:smh: They really shouldn't give everybody a computer and access to the comments section

missed the Norse drop at Premier.....still looking for the brown colored in size 9.  Keep missing them.  Anyone know if Barney's still has stock?
I went there today. There's still full size run on both color ways of Norse x New Balance.

Is there such thing as fake mints 998 or cnotes?
I have not seen ANY yet; it would be sad if they did start filtering through.  I would think the C-notes would not be worth faking as there was a VERY wide release for those.  Not so much on the Mints however (Cncpts only)

Back
Top Bottom