Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

What's sizing like on the 1500. I've read some people saying to go down half a size. Is this true? Thanks.

Missed out on the St Alfred's today. Missed out on the Daytonas, which I thought were a hot color way. Passed on the Oshmans. Decided not to get the days since I couldn't get the nights.

Definitely have a bad shoe streak right now. But I know NB has more heat on he horizon.

Missed out on the St Alfred's today. Missed out on the Daytonas, which I thought were a hot color way. Passed on the Oshmans. Decided not to get the days since I couldn't get the nights.

Definitely have a bad shoe streak right now. But I know NB has more heat on he horizon.
Money saved homie! these joints aint going nowhere, just gotta pay a premium for what you want now. Its plenty more heat dropping though 

Damn. Mixed opinions makes me nervous. Guess Ill have to see in person.
From my experience in owning multiple 1500.

I get size 9.5 in all NB.

Ill compare some of the popular recent releases

Nicekicks - couldn't get my size 9.5 so I ended up with a 9 and they still fit although very slightly tight

Hanon Chosen few - got a 9.5 and were tight initially but broke in really really nicely! Best shape toe

Undefeated Desert storm - got a 9.5 and they were super comfortable

Undefeated UCLA - got a 9.5 and they were super comfortable

Grey\Mint UK only General release - got a 9.5 and they are tight and uncomfortable. needed to size up .5

Stoked on my purchase this morning.. completely over striking out on NDC every time i try for any "limited" shoe release and have slowly been transitioning over to the runner side for the past few months.

hope i didn't have to size .5 down though.. will find out when i get it in

Last edited:
plndr still has these in sizes 11, 11.5, 12, 13 for $39 plus shipping. thats a great deal even if theyre asian made.

comes out to $46.95 shipped.

Good looks :smokin

Why does it bother you?  They're shoes brah.  
laugh.gif
this is a site about shoes. and it seems like they didnt feel like coming up with a new cw, so they just figured, ehh, not enough people will notice. cuz honestly, a large enough percentage of potential customers for this 1300 arent gonna be familar with a collab from 2009. idk, unoriginality just irritates me, especially from NB who i consider to usually have pretty fresh concepts (compared to nike ie)

I finally got myself a pair of C-NOTES and they are definitely better looking than the Tannerys in person. The seller didn't include the extra laces though even though they guaranteed that they both came with the shoes.

Does anyone here have C-Notes and not need the extra gray laces and extra copper laces?

plndr still has these in sizes 11, 11.5, 12, 13 for $39 plus shipping. thats a great deal even if theyre asian made.

comes out to $46.95 shipped.

thanks for the heads up. Ordered my size 13. Will be great comfortable kicks for this winter on a day it might snow and I don't want to break out anything crazy. Repped.

Why does it bother you?  They're shoes brah.  
laugh.gif
this is a site about shoes. and it seems like they didnt feel like coming up with a new cw, so they just figured, ehh, not enough people will notice. cuz honestly, a large enough percentage of potential customers for this 1300 arent gonna be familar with a collab from 2009. idk, unoriginality just irritates me, especially from NB who i consider to usually have pretty fresh concepts (compared to nike ie)
Be honest what bothers is you that "EXCLUSIVITY" non sense 

Be honest what bothers is you that "EXCLUSIVITY" non sense 
not at all. If a shoe is dope ill wear it. There could be 10 pairs or a million. If i like the way it looks on my foot, im cool.
Replicating previous designs without much of a reason just urks me. Thats all.
Someone could do a 50 pair run eerily similar to a GR, and id feel the same way

From my experience in owning multiple 1500.

I get size 9.5 in all NB.

Ill compare some of the popular recent releases

Nicekicks - couldn't get my size 9.5 so I ended up with a 9 and they still fit although very slightly tight

Hanon Chosen few - got a 9.5 and were tight initially but broke in really really nicely! Best shape toe

Undefeated Desert storm - got a 9.5 and they were super comfortable

Undefeated UCLA - got a 9.5 and they were super comfortable

Grey\Mint UK only General release - got a 9.5 and they are tight and uncomfortable. needed to size up .5
do you have any asics gl3 or any nike runners to compare this list to?

edit, or should i say is 9.5 your true size or you size upordown in all NB compared to nike

Last edited:
do you have any asics gl3 or any nike runners to compare this list to?

edit, or should i say is 9.5 your true size or you size upordown in all NB compared to nike
If it helps, I wear a size 9 in Gel lyte 3 and Nike roshes and freeruns. Most of all my NB's are a size 8.5 (1500, 999, 998, 577, 580). Only size 9 in NB I owned was the 25th anniversary 576. For some reason those ran pretty tight on me for an 8.5. Btw, my foot isnt that wide either

Back
Top Bottom