Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Picked my up yesterday (traded a fellow NTer) and they are absolutely amazing.  Got the Americanas as well and honestly can't decide which I like better.  Both are gorgeous but the Autobahns may have the best materials I've seen on a sneaker in a long time.

Soooo psyched to wear them.
do they fit the same? Autobahn's are the release of the year for me, just a shame I missed them!

Finally got the Mints in a size 10 ... looks like I should have gotten a 9.5  
sick.gif
Ill take those sz 10s from you 

Finally got the Mints in a size 10 ... looks like I should have gotten a 9.5  :x

Ya I just tried on some 998s at my local J. Crew and people should definitely go down a half size on that shoe. I wear an 11 in most Nikes (i wear janoskis the most) and the 998 in a 10.5 fit me comfortably with some room to spare up front. Size 10 was way too snug on me. The shoe itself is kind of bulky though.

do they fit the same? Autobahn's are the release of the year for me, just a shame I missed them!
Yes, they both fit large, but in the same way.

I am comfortably an 11 in Asic GL IIs and find that 10.5s fit perfectly.  I have narrow feet though.

Yes, they both fit large, but in the same way.

I am comfortably an 11 in Asic GL IIs and find that 10.5s fit perfectly.  I have narrow feet though.
You might have just made my night! I'm a 8 (8.5 us) in gl III but I found a 7.5(8us) in the autobahn days for about £150. Would they fit? The gl III in an 8 is probably the closest thing to perfection with regards to fit for me

I went with navy laces on the Americanas. It's more understated then the reds. The ropes look too busy on them.

Yea I didn't expect them to be so bulky from the on feets, but .5 down is definitely the way to go on 998's. It seems the suede is a little more forgiving on the mints than other 998's too so a full size down may even be fine.

Those are decent, kinda remind me of the
light blue 1600's from last winter tho. I still
need the Nice Kicks 1500.

I want to see a collaboration done a more slim, sleek model like 420's. Anyone else agree? A bit tired of the same models already being collabed on.

OK the year is pretty much over for releases.
So what are everyone's top collab NBs of 2013?
For me it's
1. 998 Concepts C - notes/ Tannery Mints Pack
2. 577 Burn Rubber Joe Louis
3. 577 Good Will Out Autobahn Pack
4. 1500 Norse Projects Danish Weather Pack
5. 1600 Ronnie Fieg Daytona

I was lucky enough to grab three of the five on my list.

The collabs I liked were:

1) 577 Good Will Out Autobahn Pack - Nights
2) 998 Concepts C-Note
3) 998 Concepts Tannery Mints
4) 577 Burn Rubber Joe Louis
5) 577 Good Will Out Autobahn Pack - Days
6) 557 Hypercats

Back
Top Bottom