Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Those gray 999s are real nice. Debated getting the Americanas from St Alfred, but overslept.
I arrived at STAs around 8:50am to find about 70 people in front of me waiting for the Gammas. I thought I was the only one interested in the Americanas when I got to the counter until I found out that the 11 (since they run a half size bigger) was sold out. I copped a 10.5... didn't want to leave empty handed and am now trying to straight trade it for an 11 on the New Balance B/S/T Facebook group...

I grabbed the americanas today. At first I didn't really like them up close as the suede is just a bit weird. On foot though they look great though. The texture of the material from a distance adds a nice touch. 

Last edited:
scooped a pair of STA 1500s today at Saint Alfred.
smokin.gif
They said someone returned them. Still had some Americana's left at noon.

Last edited:
Anyone have any luck with the supposed additional retailers for the STA 1500s today? Missed the original release but absolutely need these in a 9.5 STA is and always will be my store.

I need to sell all my other shoes so that I can start collecting NB and Asics. I already do with the recent releases but I want some heat. I wanna beat ya ****** 

Back
Top Bottom