Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Info on the pants?
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Anybody got a full store list for the Mita x sbtg release? I know of a few spots through social media already just trying to see what my options are. and YES I looked on Google lol 

Just a quick question....What's the going rate on a pair of DS NB 574 x PYS "mints" i have a possible purchase at $220...thanks in advance

Not sure about reseller prices but they can be had here for $140  http://www.newbalance.com/New-Balance-Custom-574/US574,default,pd.html

You just have to wait 10 days and you won't have the PYS tongue label

Yea but isnt the tongue tag and labeling the whole point....or is it just dumb to spend money on a collab, when i can just iD it...lol. maybe its the part of me that loves adding collabs to my colection
you should just ID it man, if you like the c/w (which is obviously the most important part) you can make it yourself for much less and its usually free ship from them if you order an ID.

unless you score them for the low, i got mine off ebay for like 65 bucks

Before I take apart my Saint Alfred dustbag for no reason...
These are extra laces that match the little detail color on the midsole right?
I don't own a pair, but from pictures I've seen they were supposed to come with 2 extra pairs of flat laces that match the midsole.

Not sure if that's what your question was or just if it's possible to use those oval looking laces from the dust bag.

Last edited:
Mine did come with the extra flat laces. I just wanted to try the dustbag "laces" as rounds in the shoe. Seeing if anyone else had yet.

Anyone know of any spots with the 990 navy or burgundy for retail or under? Searched eBay and Google but found nothing (and nothing in my size). Appreciate any assistance.

Anyone know of any spots with the 990 navy or burgundy for retail or under? Searched eBay and Google but found nothing (and nothing in my size). Appreciate any assistance.
Are you in Cali? I know a spot that had FSR in the burgundys but nothing smaller than a size US8

Back
Top Bottom