Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I just used angelus. Here are a few more pics I took this morning.

Nice work. A lot of people have been doing the whole red devil /pink devil thing lately. Angelus paint works really good on the mesh too. I was pleased how my Red Devils came out in 2009.

160 now for 574s that rediculous. Glad all my pairs were 110. Maybe they can finally add another ******g model sometime and some more colors and options. Still pissed they took the white leather option away from the toe box for some reason. Hopefully they add a decent model as I know they won't put. Up a 998 or anything similar. Maybe a 1400 since they refuse to release that model in the us as GRs.

Quite.

FYI there are some 1400s coming later in the year which aren't jcrew and therefore I assume they are gr

160 now for 574s that rediculous. Glad all my pairs were 110. Maybe they can finally add another ******g model sometime and some more colors and options. Still pissed they took the white leather option away from the toe box for some reason. Hopefully they add a decent model as I know they won't put. Up a 998 or anything similar. Maybe a 1400 since they refuse to release that model in the us as GRs.
I heard something about the 1600 possibly making it's way onto the ID roster but that was a while ago and it still hasn't so...the 1500 would be a dream come true, American made..ooph

should i go tts or .5 down for the daytonas for a snug fit without any heel slippage? i know theres a size chart but i know many on here have them. i had the ubiq 1600s but dont remember how they fit when i went tts. my 998s are tts 10 and slip very very little. im just trying to get shoes that have a good snug fit from now on. i heard tts for the daytonas were snug themselves. i just never know if going down .5 would be too small and kill my feet 

thanks! 

should i go tts or .5 down for the daytonas for a snug fit without any heel slippage? i know theres a size chart but i know many on here have them. i had the ubiq 1600s but dont remember how they fit when i went tts. my 998s are tts 10 and slip very very little. im just trying to get shoes that have a good snug fit from now on. i heard tts for the daytonas were snug themselves. i just never know if going down .5 would be too small and kill my feet 

thanks! 
Size 10 would be good.

I wear size 10 in 998 but 10.5 in 1600 Daytonas. Daytonas feel bit bigger but I don't think I could fit into size 10 in 1600.

I heard something about the 1600 possibly making it's way onto the ID roster but that was a while ago and it still hasn't so...the 1500 would be a dream come true, American made..ooph

1600s are Asian made therefore wouldn't be applicable for the us made I'd site, and good thing since they aren't that great.

Just curious, what is everyone's number 1 favorite NB of all-time? Like if you had to choose one shoe to wear for the rest of your life, whether you own it or not.
I would go with the nazar eye 1500 or the wood wood 670, both which I saw last week in my size but the wood woods sold for 800$+

Can someone explain why NB/Asics is so popular? Serious question. 
for the price- quality, premium materials, great build, comfort... you know, everything that jordan brand has kinda been lacking... 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Just curious, what is everyone's number 1 favorite NB of all-time? Like if you had to choose one shoe to wear for the rest of your life, whether you own it or not.
Any classic 990... but since the 997's resurfaced. give me that as the one.

Back
Top Bottom