Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I hate uploading a pic via the site. Maybe I'll go back and use Flickr.

if anyone is looking for the 998BD in an 8, 11.5, or 12 i know a site that has them for well below retail. pm me, because id rather not feed lurkers.

Random and somewhat stupid question, AND I'm not quite sure where to ask this, apologies up front guys... I'm looking at a pair of NB's on End and I'm wondering when or how to take the 20% VAT discount off. Do they automatically take it off at checkout if you use the UK site and enter an American address or do I need to switch over to the US site to get the discount applied at checkout. First time ordering from them but that 20% is too clutch 

Random and somewhat stupid question, AND I'm not quite sure where to ask this, apologies up front guys... I'm looking at a pair of NB's on End and I'm wondering when or how to take the 20% VAT discount off. Do they automatically take it off at checkout if you use the UK site and enter an American address or do I need to switch over to the US site to get the discount applied at checkout. First time ordering from them but that 20% is too clutch 
If you order via the UK website, they remove it upon checkout.  If you order from the US website, it is already without VAT.  Probably better to use the US site.  Save on conversion fees.

Last edited:
if people are still looking for the nicekicks grand anse, other shops should have gotten their shipments today or will be next week since we just got ours

hmmm I see they restocked the mita pair...go get that last sz 11 whomever is that size.

^I'm thinking that is the only sizes they've received so far.. Because I checked last night and they only showed up this afternoon

Back
Top Bottom