Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone have the burgundy barbershop 1600s? The 1600LT? I've been eyeing them for a while now and I think I'm falling in love. I'm not a 1600 person but the color blockage on them looks amazing to the point where it makes the 1600 beautiful. Anyone who has them or seen them in person comment? I'm likely pulling the trigger soon

Also how is the sizing on 1600s?

They're really nice in person. Suede is as buttery as I've seen on any NB, and the lining is a cream-colored leather that sets them off imo. I've seen a few sites drop them down to $130 or so, so look around and I'd recommend copping.

My boy has a pair and they are beautiful in person. I have a few pairs of 1600s and i go .5  down. The only thing my boy complainrd about was the red/burgandy bleeds a little on the inside ankle liner.

I've held them in-hand at a local shop...they are excellent quality.  The weird shaped paneling on the the 1600 makes them one of my least favorite NB models, but this particular pair is very well done and one that I would purchase if I didn't already have a several burgundy shoes.  They were a little loose when tried on but not enough for me to size down.

They're really nice in person. Suede is as buttery as I've seen on any NB, and the lining is a cream-colored leather that sets them off imo. I've seen a few sites drop them down to $130 or so, so look around and I'd recommend copping.

Appreciate the help fellas, I'm getting them. Just going to shop around now for the best price. So far I've seen them for $175 so hopefully I can find a better deal. Btw, does it come w the metal hangtag too or a special box?

your avy is disturbing. 
laugh.gif
 It's TV Johnny. 
Any release info on those teal 1300s yet? 

anyone grabbing these? debating if i should or not. wish it was a 1500 of course :[ 

I really don't like when a shoe is mostly black and white, and they add red and blue accents. I've seen it done a few times and it always ruins the color way for me. If they kept them black and white they'd look soo much better!!!

And they just put this one out recently that's really similar.

YES. Much better in my opinion. On a side note, found some curry 1500's on the ebays for $130 shipped. Ive been sort of keeping my eyes peeled for a decent price on those and finally came across a pair in my size. Definitely an awesome colorway. Anyone have the curry 1500's? How do you like them in person?

Sometimes, I just stare at these.  My "grail" you could say. I probably have a better chance finding the actual holy grail though.

Last edited:
Been a lurker for years. Wanted to post some kicks that I have not personally seen in here. Peace!

Also, I personally wish the 595s  were more popular. They are difficult to buy. I have worn these hundreds of times with no wear in the soles unlike the 574s.

Back
Top Bottom