Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

New Balance 999 'Steel Blue' Ronnie Fieg ML999RF1

https://www.shelflife.co.za/products/New-Balance-999-Steel-Blue-Ronnie-Fieg-ML999RF1

New Balance X Begins 574 Sonic MS574BEG

https://www.shelflife.co.za/products/New-Balance-X-Begins-574-Sonic-MS574BEG/1

wink.gif

The stores that received RF Steel Blue 999s WILL receive the Concepts pair also
LDRS in Chicago already confirmed...and as stated above,WEST NYC has confirmed also...probably not not for another week or 2

Thanks homie! Definitely going to try my luck this second time around. Seeing all these pics, I NEED these.

Also, does anyone know what would be a fair price for the Burn Rubber MT580 Blue Collars? I've seen a DS pair, just trying to figure out a fair price to offer.....

Really wish all these colabs would take cues from Burn Rubber. "Limited" but readily available, great quality, color blocking and service.

Thanks for that.....

by the way Burn Rubber will be getting these and they will release on the 18th, I dont think we are doing phone or internet orders since we service people in line first..... The way new balance works is who ever designs the shoe gets it first, then 2 weeks later everyone else can drop them. Just a little bit of knowledge for my niketalk fam.

The stores that received RF Steel Blue 999s WILL receive the Concepts pair also
LDRS in Chicago already confirmed...and as stated above,WEST NYC has confirmed also...probably not not for another week or 2

Thanks homie! Definitely going to try my luck this second time around. Seeing all these pics, I NEED these.

Also, does anyone know what would be a fair price for the Burn Rubber MT580 Blue Collars? I've seen a DS pair, just trying to figure out a fair price to offer.....

DS you are looking at $250ish +/- $25..... what size are you looking for, Burn Rubber still have some sizes left, but they are all small (ie 6, 6.5)

DS you are looking at $250ish +/- $25..... what size are you looking for, Burn Rubber still have some sizes left, but they are all small (ie 6, 6.5)

Wow, I didn't think they were going that high DS. Thanks though, I might still cop. I wear a very popular 10.5 so I'm sure you guys are already out of stock.

Great pick up dude, scooped mine up when they released for retail, the use of materials and color blocking on this shoe is great. You're not gonna regret it, especially for that price. :smokin

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]probably gonna pull the trigger on these custom 574s. what do you guys think? never owned a pair of New Balance before, but they look like they're great quality.[/font]

From kicksonfire: "This new collaborative sneaker from La MJC, UNDFTD and New Balance is slated for release this October, using a MT580 as a base silhouette. Working with La MJC guarantees a premium construction, with the shoe constructed from butter suede. Predominately using a Navy and Red colorway, there are Brown accents seen throughout the design, as well as White. If you want to grab a pair, keep checking back for more info. via: SxH"

the materials on this look great. can't wait to see more.

From kicksonfire: "This new collaborative sneaker from La MJC, UNDFTD and New Balance is slated for release this October, using a MT580 as a base silhouette. Working with La MJC guarantees a premium construction, with the shoe constructed from butter suede. Predominately using a Navy and Red colorway, there are Brown accents seen throughout the design, as well as White. If you want to grab a pair, keep checking back for more info. via: SxH"

the materials on this look great. can't wait to see more.

like all La MJC/colette collabs watch em be limited as hell 24-48 pairs/in store only. but very very nice, if they are available to me will cop.

Last edited:
Really wish all these colabs would take cues from Burn Rubber. "Limited" but readily available, great quality, color blocking and service.

This yrs Burn Rubbers were GRs. They are on clearance racks at a lot of places right now, so they definitely overdid it. IMO the #s on the last couple NB collabs are perfect. Not too limited but limited enough to retain SOME value (and I'm basing this off the notion that the CNCPTS will release at all the stores that the Kith ones released at).

LOLwut? They're on clearance at UNDFTD SF. Theyre in pretty much every store that carried them for retail or under.

just fyi...the burn rubbers i'd say run 1/2 size big from tts (at least that's the case with my tts). so definitely try them on when you get them. i was lucky enough to get them both (the white and blue collars) off of nicekicks for 50% off when they updated their webstore not too long ago.

just fyi...the burn rubbers i'd say run 1/2 size big from tts (at least that's the case with my tts). so definitely try them on when you get them. i was lucky enough to get them both (the white and blue collars) off of nicekicks for 50% off when they updated their webstore not too long ago.

I went TTS but I'm not too worried, I got some wide feet so I usually go 1/2 size up on most shoes anyways. If these run big then it's all good.

Any word if the concepts are being released anywhere in NorCal? if not, what is a decent price to get them in the resale market?

Back
Top Bottom