Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I was able to score a vnds pair of Whiz x Mita x New Balance 1700's off da bay last week for a steal. Only issue is that it was missing one of the Grey/Platinum laces...I need to locate a replacement lace asap.

anybody have word on if the CNCPTS have released elsewhere yet? 

Many spots are releasing them this Saturday, just make a few phone calls around town. Good luck though, I'm expecting hell to break loose with this GMP release. I can imagine many heads who didn't get a chance to cop the GMP, just copping these just because they feel left out. Personally, I have my fingers crossed I get my pair.

The power of Google comes through! Copped a 10.5 for $122 shipped! ----> http://shelta.eu/products/brand/new-balance/new-balance-mt580bc-burn-rubber
BTW, they got other NBs on sale, just a heads up!

I just got the mints for an extra 20 :smh: >:

Dropping Saturday August 18, 9:45am in-store, 10am phone orders. These are gonna fly. 303.800.4448 for purchase details.

Purchase details at division west in denver for the NB 999 Seals, in case anyone is still looking. Good luck guys. I'll post up more stores as they start releasing details.

Speaking in general about NBs, most of the classics hurt my arch. Can someone shed some light as to why classics like 1300s may or may not be a good fit for those with flat feet? Thanks!!

Speaking in general about NBs, most of the classics hurt my arch. Can someone shed some light as to why classics like 1300s may or may not be a good fit for those with flat feet? Thanks!!

that's crazy, i've had the exact opposite experience. i have very flat feet and all of my new balances are my most comfortable shoes (1300, 1700, 580, mt580, 576 etc). while dunks and af1s aren't all that comfortable. how are the roshes?

Last edited:
that's crazy, i've had the exact opposite experience. i have very flat feet and all of my new balances are my most comfortable shoes (1300, 1700, 580, mt580, 576 etc). while dunks and af1s aren't all that comfortable. how are the roshes?

Hmm the 1300s feel like theyre too stiff on my none existent arch lol.. roshes are very soft all around, but like many nike runners, the cushion gets flattened out pretty fast.

I was able to score a vnds pair of Whiz x Mita x New Balance 1700's off da bay last week for a steal. Only issue is that it was missing one of the Grey/Platinum laces...I need to locate a replacement lace asap.

I wish I could find them in my size....I messed around and grabbed an 11 thinking I could fit it....I was way wrong.... So now they are just sitting in a box waiting for a new home.

I wish I could find them in my size....I messed around and grabbed an 11 thinking I could fit it....I was way wrong.... So now they are just sitting in a box waiting for a new home.

I settled with the size 11 also. I'm a true 12 but with NB's I can wear 11's thru 12's depending on the model. I guess I got lucky with the 1700's...I just need that lace...I'm gonna swing by the NB store after work today though.

Dropping Saturday August 18, 9:45am in-store, 10am phone orders. These are gonna fly. 303.800.4448 for purchase details.
Purchase details at division west in denver for the NB 999 Seals, in case anyone is still looking. Good luck guys. I'll post up more stores as they start releasing details.

Thanks for that.

I know that Leaders Chicago is getting them, but they have very limited quantities and it's all in-store first.

My first pair of NBs came in yesterday and Im impressed. They were the RF 999 steel blues btw....now I wanna get more. Im trying to decide between the CT 1500 white/greens or The new made in england 1500 dark green, any opinions?

I have been debating over the last few days if I should cop the YOTD 574's in black from eastbay for $59.99.  I think I am going to jump on them

Just a heads up for those still trying to cop those 999 Concepts, such as myself. Just called Ubiq Walnut Street and they received their shipment yesterday, and immediately sold out. Supposedly they had very small stock on them.

If anyone else know of any spots that might be doing phone orders, please hit me up!

I Doubt These Will Be Making It Until 10AM At This Shop..... Myself And A Few Others Plan To Line Up Pretty Early For This Release

Have you guys seen how many of these have ended up on ebay? It's crazy... I feel like half of these shops put their entire stock on ebay right away........

Back
Top Bottom