Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Are the seals gonna be at a lot of places tomorrow? I wanna know if ebay will get flooded again and maybe the prices will go down a bit. Im not paying more than 250 for these and my spot said they aren't getting them till october so i don't feel like waiting a couple months to possibly strike out.

Are the seals gonna be at a lot of places tomorrow? I wanna know if ebay will get flooded again and maybe the prices will go down a bit. Im not paying more than 250 for these and my spot said they aren't getting them till october so i don't feel like waiting a couple months to possibly strike out.

yeah man, NB accounts all across the country are getting these.. but just because that's the case doesn't mean eBay will be flooded. Pretty sure most resellers will target the jordan pack rather than new balances... and these will end up going to people that actually want the shoe. I'm sure there will be a couple that will end up on ebay tho... good luck.

yeah man, NB accounts all across the country are getting these.. but just because that's the case doesn't mean eBay will be flooded. Pretty sure most resellers will target the jordan pack rather than new balances... and these will end up going to people that actually want the shoe. I'm sure there will be a couple that will end up on ebay tho... good luck.
This. My boy was able to get me a size smaller than my 10 earlier today since I thought they'd fit like the 996s. They'll be hitting NB accounts, but don't look for an easy cop. The boutique where he got them sold all within an hour and that was a silent release...

Also, for anyone who's interested. Concepts just released their matching hat. I'm not a big hat guy, but I liked the topographical underbrim so I scooped one up...
http://shop.cncpts.com/products/concepts-snap-back-seal-hat-blue-khaki

Paid 220 on ebay for the CNCPTS 999s, only to find out that my dude scooped me a pair for retail. I won't complain about having 2 pairs of these though lol

Got my pair from Kith this morning love them.:smokin

Last edited:
This. My boy was able to get me a size smaller than my 10 earlier today since I thought they'd fit like the 996s. They'll be hitting NB accounts, but don't look for an easy cop. The boutique where he got them sold all within an hour and that was a silent release...
Also, for anyone who's interested. Concepts just released their matching hat. I'm not a big hat guy, but I liked the topographical underbrim so I scooped one up...
http://shop.cncpts.com/products/concepts-snap-back-seal-hat-blue-khaki

this hat is dope

nice pics! wish my box came like those though. i got lucky at concepts but they sent them in such a huge box that they were all over the place during transportation.

I got them in an 8 and with thin no show socks, they fit me perfectly.

I'm a 8.5 in KD IV, 9 in lebron 9s, 8.5 in recent jordan retros (wc4, oly 6)

hope that helps.

^^^ Thanks for that. Looks like I'm on the hunt for my true size, 10.5. I struck out all day Saturday with the phone orders so I'm scouring these EU sites and eBay until I find a decent price. Resellers unloading for $280+ is no bueno for me. :smh:

^^^ Thanks for that. Looks like I'm on the hunt for my true size, 10.5. I struck out all day Saturday with the phone orders so I'm scouring these EU sites and eBay until I find a decent price. Resellers unloading for $280+ is no bueno for me. :smh:

To tell you the truth man, I thought with all these stores releasing their pairs that the ebay prices would come down... sort of like the RF 999s settled around 200, sometimes even less!

but from the looks of it, these are only increasing in price... might be off the Kennedy hype.. idk if you want to wait longer, either these will up and disappear or the only ones on ebay will be the idiot resellers listing them at 500+. hope you find your pair either way.

How do the 999s fit? Do they fit TTS, too big, or too small? I'm still hunting for a pair of the Seals, just wondering what size to hunt for.

The 999s fit true to size in my opinion..I wear a 10.5 in mostly everything but i like a little more room because I have a wide foot so I usually buy all my NB's a half size up. So I would say if u have a wide foot and like a little extra room go a half size up if not stick true to size...either way you can't go wrong trust me! New Balance are the best!!!

Yea I would say the 999s fit bigger than the average new balance. Id say whatever you wear in a recent Jordan retro is what you should get in the CNCPTS.

Back
Top Bottom