Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anybody looking for a pair of the "Flight Jacket" 580s that came out a few years back overseas? The military green ones made of Gore-Tex/Ripstop material with the velcro "N" logos. Only asking because I recently bought a size 11 pair that I'm just looking to get my money back on.

Not the greatest pic, but Un-Ds'd Mojitos today...

Just got mine in, extremely happy with these...not a bad way to start off the week.
Nice pickup, Fran. I'm still right on the edge of the fence with these. I'd love a pair, but I'd rather have the Denim Blue 998. If I can't find a pair soon I'll just take the loss and pick up the 996 as a consolation prize.

sorry to derail the thread guys but i know he will see this here. everytime this ad pops up i have to do a double take cause i think its Nowitz posting the most recent pic in the thread haha..

again, sorry for the speedbump but i just had to post this cause the damn ad keeps popping up. back to NBs...

Last edited:
Just stayed at a Westin and they offered New Balance shoes/gear to use while working out.  Not really too fond of using shoes that others have worked out in but I thought it was def. cool.

the box tattered?
surprisingly not..esp dealing with USPS, then again it was only coming from Mass.

but if someone is buying shoes off you..you should already know what to do, its common sense

at least they got here safely tho 
happy.gif

Thanks verysteri otypical & StunnaMan for your input.
Those 1500 were pretty much in questions when I ask about them few pages back.
At this point I'm leaning to returning them or partial IF I decide to keep the 574.

Back
Top Bottom