Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

detailed pics of those Red 999s 
pimp.gif

NEW BALANCE SIZE LIST

1. KNIGHTLOVESQUEEN = 8/8.5

2. niketalk13 = 10.5 US

3. Nowitzness41 - Size 13 US (12 works in some models)

4. Diakonos - Size US 9.5

5. Kicks504 - 10/10.5

6. B Sox- 10.5 US

7. remedy444 - 9.5 US

8. StunnaMan - 10 / 10.5

9. GTFan712 - 8/8.5 US

10. torres - 10.5/11 US

11. verysteri otypical - 8.5/9 US

Last edited:
LMAO AT V.O.'S PIC.

FEW COMMENTS:

I CANT WAIT FOR THOSE GREY/RED 999S UP THERE.

KIP2MYLOU IS A LEGIT NTER, HE SOLD ME HIS WHITE COLLARS.

I AM REQUESTING THAT NOWITNESS AND GTFAN KEEP TRACK OF THIS LIST BC I FEEL LIKE YOU TWO ARE PRETTY ORGANIZED (NOTWITZ FROM INTERACTION AND GTFAN FOR YOUR PATRICK BATEMAN PRECISION)

LASTLY, GTFAN IF YOU EVER GET TIRED OF THOSE RF PUMA DICS BLAZE PLEASE CONSIDER ME AS A POTENTIAL SUITOR FOR THEM.

LET'S KEEP THIS THREAD GOING FELLAS!

Thanks for the kind words Knight. How are the White Collars holding up so far? 

And Nowitzness, add me to that list if you don't mind. Kip2MyLou - Size 8.5. 

Thanks man. 

Last edited:
I'll keep track of it, this incomplete version is saved on my desktop at the office now,

NEW BALANCE SIZE LIST

1. KNIGHTLOVESQUEEN = 8/8.5

2. niketalk13 = 10.5 US

3. Nowitzness41 - Size 13 US (12 works in some models)

4. Diakonos - Size US 9.5

5. Kicks504 - 10/10.5

6. B Sox- 10.5 US

7. remedy444 - 9.5 US

8. StunnaMan - 10 / 10.5

9. GTFan712 - 8/8.5 US

10. torres - 10.5/11 US

11. verysteri otypical - 8.5/9 US

12. Higuy:

13. PumpLance:

14. dadbath:

15. Sniper:

16. Verse

17. CRH1979 - 11 US

18. MaccMoney: 13 US (i believe)

19. Kip2MyLou- 8.5 US

20. xivpositive - 9.5 US

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words Knight. How are the White Collars holding up so far? 

And Nowitzness, add me to that list if you don't mind. Kip2MyLou - Size 8.5. 

Thanks man. 

THEYRE GREAT BRO. I FIND MYSELF GRABBING THESE AND MY SEALS MORE THAN MY USUAL NIKES (UH OH, YOU GUYS MAY HAVE CONVERTED ME)

I WAS ALSO THINKING ABOUT COPPING THOSE NB MINIMUS FOR TRAINING.

IN THE PAST I USED FREE RUN 2, BROOKS CASCADA 6, AND LEBRON 8 (FOR EACH INTENDED USE)

CURRENTLY BC I FEEL LIKE MY KNEES HAVE TAKEN A POUNDING I HAVE SWITCHED TO:

KOBE 8, AM2012, AND I HAVE A PAIR OF LUNAGLIDE 4 FOR WHEN THE 2012 DIE.

I NEED SOMETHING AKIN TO MY FREE RUN 2.

ANY OF YALL CAN SHARE EXP W THE MINIMUS MODELS?

NOWITZNESS

CUT THIS LIST OFF AT 25 OR 30.

MAYBE AFTER WE CAN POOL THE LIST INTO CATEGORIES SUCH AS SIZE (HELP US COMMUNICATE AND ALSO SET UP TRADES/SALES

NikeTalk New Balance Sizing (all sizes are US)
  1. KNIGHTLOVESQUEEN - 8/8.5
  2. niketalk13 - 10.5
  3. Nowitzness41 - 12/13
  4. Diakonos - 9.5
  5. Kicks504 - 10/10.5
  6. B Sox - 10.5
  7. remedy444 - 9.5
  8. StunnaMan - 10/10.5
  9. GTFan712 - 8/8.5
  10. torres - 10.5/11
  11. verysteri otypical - 8.5/9
  12. CRH1979 - 11
  13. swagnet - 8.5/9
  14. deathofthegame - 10
  15. jeremys14 - 9/9.5
  16. Kip2MyLou - 8.5
  17. DrociB - 12
  18. xivpositive - 8.5
  19. Krazykay5487 - 10.5
Once this fills out and everyone has submitted a size, I'll organize it by sizes.

Last edited:
Damn those Kennedys are hot fire. I'm still upset I couldn't manage to find a pair of the Mojitos.

Nice pickups and wears!

NOWITZNESS

CUT THIS LIST OFF AT 25 OR 30.

MAYBE AFTER WE CAN POOL THE LIST INTO CATEGORIES SUCH AS SIZE (HELP US COMMUNICATE AND ALSO SET UP TRADES/SALES

I'd say 30 or so, but i dont wanna leave out anybody thats been around or has been contributing. The reason i didnt add some to the list is because either ive never seen them post in here or they've never contributed anything positive. If yall want a more laissez-faire style list where everybody interested is welcome- then....... GT can do it :lol:

XIVpositive will be added

I SUGGEST WE INITIALLY KEEP IT TO CONSISTENT FACES IN THE THREAD. YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN HERE LONGER SO YOU KNOW WHO THOSE FOLKS ARE.

NOT TRYING TO BE ELITIST BUT I THINK ITS FAIR.

AND THANK U BRO, AND ALSO THANK U GTFAN FOR ANSWERING DA CALL TO ORGANIZE THIS.

I HAVE AWESOME IDEAS BUT IM NOT ONE FOR ORGANIZATION

New Balance 574 Year of the Snake Pack [black/red/multicolored (seen on Nordstrom)] available at Shoe Gallery Miami, give them a call, I don't know about prices

(305) 371-2063

Those kennedys are great, really looking for some beater kennedys like the ones posted back, or might break out the DS pair for a good spring day.... wish I had a camera to take good pictures, my iPad and thunderbolt are pathetic. The atmos pair is great IMO, so many materials and such a great idea, very unique pair and something is comfortable and looks good is rare with some other brands

Damn those Kennedys are hot fire. I'm still upset I couldn't manage to find a pair of the Mojitos.

Nice pickups and wears!

Thanks! We only had 12 pairs released in my location for the mita pair.
It's been awhile since I posted on here. Last post I remember was back in May of 2011 :lol:

^ pants in the kennedy pic? :nerd:

Dockers Alpha Camo

Those kennedys are great, really looking for some beater kennedys like the ones posted back, or might break out the DS pair for a good spring day.... wish I had a camera to take good pictures, my iPad and thunderbolt are pathetic. The atmos pair is great IMO, so many materials and such a great idea, very unique pair and something is comfortable and looks good is rare with some other brands

Thanks for the compliment on the Kennedys.

The Atmos pair is really nice in person but I don't think they will look the same once they are worn for quite number of times. The 3M and the toe box material feels 'plasticky' and I feel they will crack after some wear later... :smh:

The N logo material has this technology where it changes color once sunlight hits them. The tongue got some nice artwork but they cannot be seen once you lace them up.

If anything, the Mojitos is by far the best looking NB I have ever copped below retail (130USD), of course next to the Kennedys :D.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom