Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

^using LOVEFEB is 14 off, so 135 shipped. 

FB page says NB excluded, but the code worked, so if they are a good retailer, it should go through 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Looks like I might have gotten lucky on the Mojitos after all. It could turn out to be a good week. 8)

Just got off the phone with a rep from Zappos.  Looks like they will be restocking the 990 anniversary within the next couple of weeks.
Thank god! I got my pair in last week and was kind of dissapointed with the quality of the suede on them and some minor craftsmanship details (you could see the glue where the sole was attached to the upper at the beginning of the heel). The suede on my pair had patches  and streaks on both shoes where the suede looked like it was worn down to the leather. These were on both the outer sides and also on one shoe near the front toe I had a bald patch lol. Even though it probably won't be visible while on feet, I'm definitely going to try to exchange them and grab a different pair. I'll try to post some pics of the suede so you guys can see what I'm talking about. But for a shoe that's supposed to cost $180, that's not cool.

^^^Just in time for spring/summer... Waiting patiently, might cop both.

they're a GR.  Should be very easy to cop.

Thank you sir!

I believe they're set for a March release.

Thank you sir!

I'd say about as limited as the Teal and Maroon 1600s, but with a bit more demand.

Thank you sir!

Definitely copping both. Gonna be honest, I'm done with J's. Had about 20 pairs of New Balances in High School (32 years old now) and towards 11th grade sold all and focused on Jordans. Stopped collecting sneakers all the way until the DB3's and been on J's ever since.

Selling my entire collection and taking it back to the 90's. All about comfort and style now. Can anyone point me in the direction of collabs kicks that I can get for a decent price? I already know about eBay and of course Flight Club. Thanks y'all!

they're a GR.  Should be very easy to cop.
Thank you sir!

I believe they're set for a March release.

Thank you sir!

I'd say about as limited as the Teal and Maroon 1600s, but with a bit more demand.
Thank you sir!
Definitely copping both. Gonna be honest, I'm done with J's. Had about 20 pairs of New Balances in High School (32 years old now) and towards 11th grade sold all and focused on Jordans. Stopped collecting sneakers all the way until the DB3's and been on J's ever since.

Selling my entire collection and taking it back to the 90's. All about comfort and style now. Can anyone point me in the direction of collabs kicks that I can get for a decent price? I already know about eBay and of course Flight Club. Thanks y'all!
Man, you missed the boat on getting collabos for reasonable prices after their initial release.  A few years ago you could have, but now you gotta stay on the ball and be sure to cop them immediately when they release.  Otherwise you'll be paying those higher eBay and Flight Club prices.  Luckily, with Twitter, Instagram, sneaker blogs and this thread, staying on top of who is getting what and when they're getting it is pretty easy.  

As an older dude (by NT standards) myself, I love hearing the stories of the different cycles of this sneaker thing.  I sold all my J's back in '05 once I got fed up with the quality.  I'll always be an AF1 and Air Max dude, but Jordans turned me off a long time ago.  What sucks though is that now I regret selling some of those J's (mainly the III thru VI) and now I'm starting to buy them back.  I guess the moral of the story is that things go in cycles, including our tastes.  My advice is to hold on to those few pairs of Jordans that you truly treasure, because once they're gone you're gonna pay a grip to get them back should you want them later.  Still salty I let go of my Fire Red V retros from '00. 
mean.gif

THE BEST PART ABOUT NB IS THAT FINDING QUALITY AND AWESOME COLORWAYS & MODELS.

COLLBAS ARE COOL BUT YOU DONT NEED THEM.

IF U ARE NOT A HYPEBEAST AND HAVE A LOVE FOR DOPE SNEAKS,

THERE ARE MANY GR PAIRS THAT WILL SUFFICE.

NO NEED TO STROK RONIE FIEG SACK

THE BEST PART ABOUT NB IS THAT FINDING QUALITY AND AWESOME COLORWAYS & MODELS.

COLLBAS ARE COOL BUT YOU DONT NEED THEM.

IF U ARE NOT A HYPEBEAST AND HAVE A LOVE FOR DOPE SNEAKS,

THERE ARE MANY GR PAIRS THAT WILL SUFFICE.

NO NEED TO STROK RONIE FIEG SACK

QFT - There are numerous GR colorways that are so dope and its a GR with hardly any hassle to attain them.:smokin

Back
Top Bottom