Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Damn, June for those 999s?

Oh well....it isn't like there won't be a gang of other releases between now and then that will fill the void lol.

I love this thread/team. We should make some Team NB Tees or get that going. BTW, pretty bummed about the 999s not dropping until June. Worth picking up now on feebay or wait it out? Doesn't one of you already have theirs?

Thanks for posting that link of the hunter green 998s. If you haven't picked those up, I highly suggest it. The fit is fantastic and the green suede just really ties it all together. Since the 999s aren't officially dropping for another 4 months, it gives me time to throw some coins at the pebble blue 998s at jcrew.

So after days of searching for Royal 1s i gave up and decided to look for my first pair of NBs. Can anyone point me in the direction of grey anniversary 576s in 9.5 or 10? Much appreciated

I love this thread/team. We should make some Team NB Tees or get that going. BTW, pretty bummed about the 999s not dropping until June. Worth picking up now on feebay or wait it out? Doesn't one of you already have theirs?

Thanks for posting that link of the hunter green 998s. If you haven't picked those up, I highly suggest it. The fit is fantastic and the green suede just really ties it all together. Since the 999s aren't officially dropping for another 4 months, it gives me time to throw some coins at the pebble blue 998s at jcrew.
I like this idea, and id be down for it.

They fit true to size. I just bought some. I'm going to return them though, they aren't the same color as the pictures. I thought they were more like the Steel Blue 1300s but they are significantly darker. I don't like them. 

I was sure the 999's hit in March, and those Burn rubbers are CLEAN back there......

I will be picking them up at Feature soon and those orange 1300's, Will be camping for them 580's too.... alot of buying.

Cant believe I missed mojitos again, please someone just buy a size 13 nect time for that low of a price, i will buy them hahahaha

I have a pre-order for the 999 Elites placed at Kick Theory. They have a scheduled release date of 1 March.

First new balance pickups . Really satisfied with that 1500 quality .

Back
Top Bottom