Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

$230 is a pretty fair market price based on what I'm seeing them end at on eBay.  I paid a little more than that for a pair earlier today, but only because I was tired of looking/waiting.  Pairs in my size seem to have been popping up less and less over the past few months, so I bit while they were still somewhat in the range that I was willing to pay.  
Thanks for the input. Will pull the trigger Friday if they are still available because it was meant to be

Every time I come across NB hoodies in stores, they are more performance/running style.  I am interested in the one below, but I have yet to see anything like it in North America and I need to try it on first.  

I'll be in MA in a couple weeks, any Boston guys know if these(or other non performance hoodies/sweatshirts) are available at the New Balance store? 
They had this at the outlet hear in Jersey which i copped

http://caliroots.com/sfd/product.asp?id=40193

Anybody know where I can find a 13? :nerd:

I was just about to post those. They are growing on me.

Just got on the New Balances and looking for the red or yellow year of the dragons. Anybody know where to find some? Size 11 or 11.5! I am in Texas

Anyone still looking for 998gnr? 10, 11, 12.5 uk size available at end.

I wonder if the restock is still feasible.
^^ that's roughly 200$ shipped if you are in the US, I suggest people wait as they seem to be restocking these in July, good looks though

^^ that's roughly 200$ shipped if you are in the US, I suggest people wait as they seem to be restocking these in July, good looks though
Just curious - is this restock/rerelease just a hunch or based on something concrete? I've seen a few people mention it but the stores I've asked don't seem to have any info

Just curious - is this restock/rerelease just a hunch or based on something concrete? I've seen a few people mention it but the stores I've asked don't seem to have any info
I heard from a source that they would come in July, GTFan heard from a seperate source and I believe saw some preview book that had them listed there

I spoke to a rep a while back july is like the last time that color is gonna be released for a long time. Id advise guys to stock up on atleast 3 pairs max if they can.I know I am

I'm definitely going to try to buy 2 pairs because that's the shoe that got me into the 998 model and overall into New Balance sneakers.

Can anyone direct me to a site that will have the M1300GN in a Men's 7.5? Preferably a U.S. site so I don't have to get killed on shipping. I did a search myself through a couple sites  (even eBay), but am not having any luck. Much appreciated for anyone who can help. 

interesting, nordstrom seems like they will be getting the white 1300 coming up soon, didn't see it in their products page but I guess this is an indication

@gtfan I know...

Last edited:
Been eyeing these for a while but finally grabbed the NB x Herschel Supply 420 in Navy

How do the 577's fit compared to Nike? I wear a 12 in the free run 2 and flyknit lunars.

I haven't bought 577's in about 7 years and my foot has grown a size & 1/2 since.

I wear an 11.5 in 1300's. trying to decide if I should stay with the 11.5 for the 577's.

Back
Top Bottom